ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anywhere to find trades. I just saw I got banned from YTWW? wtf

my brother doesn't want his creams and wants Oreos but I don't think thats gonna happen, didn't know Oreos jumped in price like that :smh:

Oreos jumped In prices?

Basically and I got a bit of juice but none crazy.
laugh.gif

Lot of people gonna hit.
can you shed a little light on why "Lot of people gonna hit?"

no FC has 7 pairs of size 9 

he brought 1 size 9 in and was turned away from both FC and round 2

i told him to wait till late june when ppl need for july 4 
My experience with round two is that it all depends on who's behind the counter doing the buying. One dude will say they're not taking the item because it's not selling, and the next day another dude will buy it no problem. You tried going to RIF to sell the creams? I think they're always buying yeezys.

I refuse to sign up for accounts just to enter contests

I won't support platforms I don't like
Not supporting them if you don't use them
If you don't use the site then no ads get shown to you and they don't get any money
not necessarily as simple as that. number of new and active users also affect what they can charge for ads, among other things. so yes, if he creates new accounts and doesn't use them his impact is minimized but ultimately he is helping many of their other numbers.

not necessarily as simple as that. number of new and active users also affect what they can charge for ads, among other things. so yes, if he creates new accounts and doesn't use them his impact is minimized but ultimately he is helping many of their other numbers.
exactly, new accts and users show growth for platforms and those numbers are referenced on financial statements 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom