ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting for a call but i told them after 6pm mon-fri since thats when i get home from work and i replied to the email pretty quickly. missed a call from a 412 area code but thats in PA lol

Did Adidas.com even have 1/2 sizes.  I don't recall stock numbers showing 4.5 and 5.5 and 6.5.  If that's the case and the actual retailer doesn't carry those smaller half sizes, then they weren't produced and you won't find them from Barney's that's for sure.

Did Adidas.com even have 1/2 sizes.  I don't recall stock numbers showing 4.5 and 5.5 and 6.5.  If that's the case and the actual retailer doesn't carry those smaller half sizes, then they weren't produced and you won't find them from Barney's that's for sure.
Im not sure but my footlocker didn't have them thats for sure. Anyone know if ADC did have it?

CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

Sometimes overseas retailers will have full sizes in UK sizing so a UK 4 will be a US 4.5 and so on

Remember the stock allocation. There was 1 Sz 6.5 in adidas stock. 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom