ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

:rofl: I'm dead serious when I tell you mine had that. I thought I stained it trying it on

offer no discount. thats a damn factory flaw not a big deal IMO buttttt buyers are picky as hell so you can't blame a dude for denying them. better than you selling them on eBay or PayPal and having someone file a claim over that and waste your time and send back fakes or jacked up shoes or nothing at all

roll.gif
I'm dead serious when I tell you mine had that. I thought I stained it trying it on

offer no discount. thats a damn factory flaw not a big deal IMO buttttt buyers are picky as hell so you can't blame a dude for denying them. better than you selling them on eBay or PayPal and having someone file a claim over that and waste your time and send back fakes or jacked up shoes or nothing at all
Lol probably just depends on the guys mood authenticating them. I think I might just offer 5% and hope he accepts. Be around $30 

Discount Szn

nah. mine had a slight discoloration. I legit thought it was from my foot or socks but I had new socks on and just showered legit 20 min prior to trying them on.

I dont even think its a stain, could be material underneath because mine looked weird and it was on the left shoe.

wtf I gotta lie for :lol:

nah. mine had a slight discoloration. I legit thought it was from my foot or socks but I had new socks on and just showered legit 20 min prior to trying them on.

I dont even think its a stain, could be material underneath because mine looked weird and it was on the left shoe.

wtf I gotta lie for
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom