ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everything Fake on ebay

mean.gif
i disagree. lots of steals and legit kicks on ebay, you prob just dont know how to weed them out.  almost 95% of my shoes i bring to FC is from ebay
Arent you basically agreeing with his statement that theres a ton of fakes on ebay by saying you have to 'weed them out'? 
laugh.gif

Arent you basically agreeing with his statement that theres a ton of fakes on ebay by saying you have to 'weed them out'? :lol:  

Can you read? Didn't he say everything was fake on ebay and I'm saying not everything is fake. Reading is fundamental homie

Sorry if this is annoying but is there anyone located in the Us still waiting for shipping confirmation from YS? It's been 2 weeks already and still nothing, should I call my bank to cancel transaction at this point? Thanks
If you already haven't, I'd recommend first signing up for UPS My Choice and seeing if anything is scheduled to be delivered to your address. I received my shipment from YS this week, and didn't receive any shipping confirmation until a day beforehand. UPS My Choice had a shipment listed roughly a week ago, so at least I had foresight that something was coming. 

I wonder if the rumors of the confirmed app using a waitlist for pairs that aren't picked up are true. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

If you already haven't, I'd recommend first signing up for UPS My Choice and seeing if anything is scheduled to be delivered to your address. I received my shipment from YS this week, and didn't receive any shipping confirmation until a day beforehand. UPS My Choice had a shipment listed roughly a week ago, so at least I had foresight that something was coming. 
I have already signed up with ups my choice but can't really find any tracking and the transaction on my card now says completed. So really have no idea what I can do since YS never replies to any email.

I have already signed up with ups my choice but can't really find any tracking and the transaction on my card now says completed. So really have no idea what I can do since YS never replies to any email.
To confirm, if you go to calendar view of "Manage Home Delivers", nothing is scheduled? If that's the case, and you haven't heard from YS, I'd recommend sending them an email on Monday with your confirmation email + notification of processed charge. If you don't hear anything from them by Wednesday, I'd call your CC company and issue a charge back. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom