ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove that number please, don't need people spamming the person trying to make calls just to try to place an order.  That's disrespectful.  If you miss a call then call back yes, but don't just randomly call the number and expect them to look up your info and place an order for you.

still waiting as well. be calm guys go thruout your day normal just with your phone strapped to your head
laugh.gif

I just called and i gave them my name, they saw me in the system and i gave them payment info for my 10.5.

I now can sell my Yeezy Supply pair to offset the cost of the Tangerine Human Race NMDs i bought on saturday.

Last edited:
I just called and i gave them my name, they saw me in the system and i gave them payment info for my 10.5.

I now can sell my Yeezybay pair to offset the cost of the Tangerine Human Race NMDs i bought on saturday.
Edit - Sorry wrong dude, saw you missed a call.  MAH bad

Last edited:
Man if Barneys was really calling as early as 7:30 am, guess Im SOL. Both my MiL and i are at work from 9 pm to 8-10 am at a place where we don't get signal lol.
mean.gif
 RIP

Anyone mind pming their number so we can see if we can still place an order?

Fun fact: in the beginning of the video when he says, "I'm buying..... and you're paying!" He was serious. I know the dude who sold the shoes to Macklemore and he told me Complex pays for the shoes.
Do they have a budget on how much a celebrity can buy? Also, does it vary based on the celebrity?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom