ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the official release date for dark green V2's?

Gonna be in DR first 2 weeks of June
mean.gif

Fun fact: in the beginning of the video when he says, "I'm buying..... and you're paying!" He was serious. I know the dude who sold the shoes to Macklemore and he told me Complex pays for the shoes.
that makes little sense. why would anyone not pick up 10 pairs. pretty sure guests buy their own **** and then get paid for the appearance

look at Juelz episode. he looked shook when he got the final bill like "damn I wasnt even tryna spend that much" lol

Can you login to the Foot site apps on multiple phones? To increase your chances/number of entries in the drawing/countdown.

Everything Fake on ebay

:smh:

Most of the pairs I see on eBay of the creams are 0-5 feedback

Everybody a reseller

Yes for the most part noticed a lot of fakes. Hard to trust anyone under 10 feedback.

Loving these :pimp:

ohi7n4.jpg

Many thanks again
@bgv4 for the retail oop :nthat:
View media item 2434461

Congrats! Wish I could get for retail, been on the hunt for a 12 ever since after the release cheapest been able to talk someone down to is $425 shipped. Not losing hope..

Last edited:
Can't be [emoji]128514[/emoji] But wouldn't be surprised... wait for Kanye to wear them a couple times.

Finally got an email from YS today telling me that the item was oversold and my order has been cancelled after taking my money for 2 weeks and receiving 3 emails from me. Also found out that I won Barney raffle as the email was sent to me since May 10th even though they said on their Facebook page that it will start from May 15th so I did not check the email as I was abroad. Obviously it's been more than 48 hours, so I lost the chance for that raffle. What a bad day :/

last time on the Bred drop for Barney's

did anyone ever get sent 2 pairs or charged for 2 pairs by accident???

and they went thur?

Congrats! Wish I could get for retail, been on the hunt for a 12 ever since after the release cheapest been able to talk someone down to is $425 shipped. Not losing hope..

425 for a size 12 is equivalent to like 390-375 in the more common sizes. You already know there's a tax for 12+ sizes everywhere.

Source... imma 12 haha.

Last edited:
Finally got my call from Barney's today around 3PM PST.  Knew it was them the minute I saw the number.  Was praising the lady for calling me haha. 
nthat.gif
  Got my size 9 woop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom