ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wanna know if knotting the shoelace for deadstock (just for fun) reduces the price? I would like to try the Kanye's style shoelacing while waiting for my pair to sell. Would Goat, StockX, or any others consider that used?
lock this man up.... you cant be serious? 
sick.gif

LMFAO.. just pull them loose man they are shoe laces, not rocket science 
roll.gif

I just hope these green joints match my Romper 
roll.gif

Cant wait to see this **** in LA this summer... i need to get off this planet STAT

Just wanna know if knotting the shoelace for deadstock (just for fun) reduces the price? I would like to try the Kanye's style shoelacing while waiting for my pair to sell. Would Goat, StockX, or any others consider that used?
lock this man up.... you cant be serious? 
sick.gif

LMFAO.. just pull them loose man they are shoe laces, not rocket science 
roll.gif

Dudes been watching too many of Brad Hall's videos 
laugh.gif

REAL TALK

Who has experience with setting up a GO FUND ME? I saw this video on IG in my about feed and dam near brought me to tears
ohwell.gif
 thinking about how precious life is and how many things we take for granted..like walking, or standing up or buying (gasp) shoes.... 

Tylers IG    https://www.instagram.com/t_wes44/

Tylers Twitter https://twitter.com/t_wes44

I reached out to him to see if I can contact him to set up an account for him... I know shoes are trivial but the amounts of $$ we all drop on dumb **** is almost embarrassing ..... This kid just wants to be fresh like the rest of us and he has life harder than all of us arguing about shipping convos or sizing... lets get this man out of those red feezys on the real! 

I'll post back when i get in contact with him...  this is NOT spam and mods, if I cannot post a GoFundMe please DO NOT BAN me.. pm me and tell me how the appropriate way to go about posting/sharing the link is..

I want to get in contact with him first so that everyones donations go to HIM not someone else

Last edited:
so both my shoes got to Goat today they already Authenticated one.. Still haven't did my yeezy's yet do they take more time with yeezy's?

naw not really. only time it took a while for them to authentic my yeezys were during the Christmas holiday but they were backed up. they basically do it the day they get them.

If those greens are anything close to a shade similar to moonrocks I'm in. Every pic we've seen has all different shades so it's hard to tell.

You touched them?

-25% resell already

"FOR THEGRAM!"

wat.

Followup: go practice to your heart's content.

I watched several times and still suck at it, I also frayed my laces in the process. Try practicing on beaters first.

Got some creams today only thing worried about is taking care if em.

How do you guys clean your creams ? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom