ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't cart today and I was a bit busy at work to cart on adc or YS. I guess its also the bad karma from the bred drop. I hit on a pair, but adc sent me two pairs. No charges yet on my cc, but I wouldn't argue if they charged me.

Got 1/3 shipping confirmations so we'll see if they cancel the other two. I have a feeling they will but at least I'll get 1

I guess I won't have to worry about Yeezys until after those dark greens release...

Does Affirm let you pay off the amount early? I'm trying to just pay it off two months from now. I'm hitting Cabo and Vegas in march, so I'd rather pay off the resell amount for these kicks in April (and don't wanna risk them going up in price). Don't wanna take a hit to my savings account rn.

Edit----

I'm referring to that Affirm financing option on the GOAT app checkout.

Last edited:
Did they still charge your card?

Basically the same thing happened to me but they went ahead and charged me anyway lol...Now I'm just wondering how long it's going to take for them to give my money back...

There were no charges. It's the first time my card got declined. Been using it for many online purchases. Did u guys use Credit card or debit card on ys?

There were no charges. It's the first time my card got declined. Been using it for many online purchases. Did u guys use Credit card or debit card on ys?
credit card. Called chase yesterday and told them not to cancel my online orders today.

Last edited:
Is it better than crep protect? Just asking. I wanna buy a good protector too

I would never use Jason Markk Repel again.

I applied it to my TB 750s and all seemed well.

However, after about 2 months, I decided to clean the shoes, and as I scrubbed the midsole, this happened -

View media item 2347386
It was awful... It took me HOURS to scrap that **** off.

it's a hassle I never want to experience again.

However, after about 2 months, I decided to clean the shoes, and as I scrubbed the midsole, this happened -

View media item 2347386

Yikes I just asked somebody if that's a good product to use on these zebras. Guess this is a hard no

Yikes I just asked somebody if that's a good product to use on these zebras. Guess this is a hard no

Don't get me wrong, I highly recommend Jason Markk's shoe cleaner and their brushes. They are great products. The Repel, however, not so much.

As far as Crep... Keep in mind, they use like 2 or 3 bottles of that stuff to get the results they depict in their youtube videos.

View media item 2347386

Oh my. Thanks for the heads up

Waiting for Barneys call for Breds and for some sign from YS for Zebras shipping. Does Barneys call over weekends or that's a no go?

If we really get 120k of White imma cop and keep on ice til Xmas [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Mom would love these

Checking in from the east coast.. set my alarm for 2:45 AM thinking YS would drop them earlier which they didnt. Kept dozing off and getting up since i had work at 6AM. Luckily i brought my laptop with me to work and my page monitor went off around 9:15 am maybe. Kept refreshing the page every 5 seconds and the product page finally loaded up. Had all my info autofilled and checked out my sz 8.5. Went back in and grabbed another 8.5 with different CC and shipping / billing info which i entered MANUALLY and still was able to get. Cooked 2 on YS. Got shipping for one already .. still waiting for the other one. YS has been good to me these last 3 releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom