ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they ship and I can't return. I gotta sell my Zebras for sure to pay for my ******* $900 loss. RIP 100%

What size did you buy? LoL. Maybe I'll buy them for $50 to help you feel better. :lol:

Seriously though, just put them on ebay and get whatever you get. ...unless you just wanna keep them super sized condoms in ya closet on ice. :lol:

Shipped from YS.  Can't wait, on feet pics will be posted.  

All i wanted this year were these and a pair of Royals.  
glasses.gif
Did you throw out your zebra Ultra boosts for these? 
laugh.gif

I only managed to cop a size 5 on adc. Im an 8.5er. My hands are now itching to buy an 8.5 but worried it might be more expensive than a size 5 (ill use the funds from selling the size 5 when they arrive).

I think you have it backwards. You can charge a premium for the tiny size. 8.5 is one of the most stocked sizes in the size run. Sell yours for a premium price, buy your size for an average price. If you play it right you could end up getting your pair for free.

If you're going to post "shipped 
smokin.gif
" at least post the first two digits of your order number so there's at least a reason for why other people should read it..

If you're going to post "shipped :smokin " at least post the first two digits of your order number so there's at least a reason for why other people should read it..

for what? its not like they go by order number

Last edited:
Has YS restocked for every single drop other than the Breds? Seems like a ton of people are anticipating a restock. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom