ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you guys ever see another person rocking rare kicks and your first thought is "those gotta be fakes".

i've always wondered whats the point of rocking rare kicks if others just question the authenticity.

Yeah ive been trying to look for trades from 4.5 to 12.guess thats not happening
[emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I need to resell and re buy a 12, im not sure where to sell though since i never sell kicks

do you guys ever see another person rocking rare kicks and your first thought is "those gotta be fakes".

i've always wondered whats the point of rocking rare kicks if others just question the authenticity.
It's easy if you just don't let it bother you what other people say or think. You buy and rock kicks for yourself, not for someone's ooo's and ahh's

bc i like them and frankly dgaf what anyone else thinks.  esp not other dudes lol

I think sneakerheads stopped caring about what people thought of how they looked when they started wearing man capris and jeans with huge holes in them.

Last edited:

You know what thread your in G ?
Oh snap, my bad. I'm new here. 
nerd.gif

Anybody receive their pair from Barneys yet?

I got charged Friday but never got a tracking number, even after emailing asking for one.

Just expecting to see it in the mail at some point but would be nice to know if they do Fedex or UPS or whatever.
when i was called the lady told me they would be using ups ground

when i was called the lady told me they would be using ups ground

IDK man. I'm glad I won but the way Barneys handles this is so awkward. They also seem to be giving mixed info. I got called today and the lady stated it would be shipped by FedEx Ground 5-7 business days. Didn't realize until after the call that she only took my payment info and didn't even confirm address with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom