ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

who here got every pair at retail?
eyes.gif
  he wants a cookie

If you are still selling hyphy pairs in any way shape or form direct-to-customer with paypal or CC.  You are doing it 100% wrong.  Pay someone else to be bothered with allat.

Last edited:
we friends ? lol

I dig those dark greens mainly because they look like an improved OT. Hope that won't be an impossible cop.

To me, they look more like moonrocks than oxford tans. either way, theyre a top contender for best colorway. Nice and simple

How does stockx work when selling? Cant find answer on their site, my inquiry is does it work similar to goat where they send you a pre paid shipping label?

I paid 1,650 for my zebra from Belgium smh.

First pair dealing with international seller and now most ive spent on a shoe FML

How does stockx work when selling? Cant find answer on their site, my inquiry is does it work similar to goat where they send you a pre paid shipping label?
yes once your shoes sell they will send you an email with a pre paid shipping label

Just tried on the zebras...i should have went tts. Slight heel slip. Fml i just bought a size 10 (breds) on the bay. FML.

Last edited:
I make a decent income but can't see myself spending more than a rack on Zebras. That's just me. Maybe for the older Yeezy wearers like myself, the simpler the better. I feel something like Breds can be pulled off with a collared shirt but no way it would work with Zebras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom