ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody on here is making that much where a $1000 is "nothing" to them. Please, they just put sneakers as a priority over more important things in life

Do you see the dudes in the car threads?

Some NTers got Porsche's and M's. Theres a lot cats here that make bread where a stack aint anything.

Last edited:
Received my pair from adidas yesterday. Thought it was strange to see my pair did not have any tags. Did anyone else's come w/o the white tag?
All the pics I've been seeing straight out the box have tags on 'em.

Last edited:
What you drive is not an accurate gauge on what you make... Just saying...
Yep, and I actually drove nicer rides when I made less. Now that I'm older and more financially responsible, I drive a Camry- its somewhat cheap, easy on gas/maintenance/repairs, and fairly nice. Has everything I need. I miss driving bigger vehicles with all the bells and whistles but at the end of the day its hard to justify the payments.

Received my pair from adidas yesterday. Thought it was strange to see my pair did not have any tags. Did anyone else's come w/o the white tag?
All the pics I've been seeing straight out the box have tags on 'em.
Were you gonna wear the hangtag?
They are fake
laugh.gif
I feel like its unfair that Adidas allowed some of these people to get a pair and my carts wouldn't checkout. I wouldn't have asked any of the ridiculous shipping questions or complained about the processing time or hangtags

Were you gonna wear the hangtag?
:lol: I feel like its unfair that Adidas allowed some of these people to get a pair and my carts wouldn't checkout. I wouldn't have asked any of the ridiculous shipping questions or complained about the processing time or hangtags
Yea word, if I got a pair you wouldn't hear a peep out of me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You're asking a stupid question, you got an authentic pair from adidas themselves, ain't nothing to ask unless one shoe is a 10 and the others a 14. Now if you got it from fc or stockx or somewhere else and are trying to figure out authenticity that's a different story

Obviously not but in context when you been following that particular thread for so long you know who really is budget balling and who actually cakes. Its all in context.
We can't all walk around with pairs of yeezys in our hands
embarassed.gif

CA fam... STAY WOKE
nerd.gif
... just got my shipping info from YS!  
They'll still ship even if you're sleeping
laugh.gif
Glad your pair came through for you though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom