ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

People be to worried about that e-validation, do whatever you want to do god dammit, grow some character and don't let anyone bother you
Agree. I sold my pair, idgaf. it doesn't mean I'm broke, it doesn't mean I'm a scumbag, it doesn't mean anything. Just means I sold mine. If you rocking yours, then salute, you got yourself some nice kicks.

And best of luck to those still waiting on their ADC pairs, hope they come through!

My pair of Breds from YS came with no invoice & no value declared. Paid no Customs. Others on Twitter did.

But Customs is a lottery. They don't stop every parcel. 10s of Thousands of parcels a day come into the country.

YS doesn't pay the customs in that 50$, that's just their ripoff shipping charge for the cheapest, 3rd or 4th Class UPS international shipping option.

Last edited:
Guys I know why ADC got backordered!

It's because of those pairs that Kim gave out on twitter!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Aren't you over due for your appointment at Flight Club to over pay for some ancient Nike SB's or something!?![emoji]128540[/emoji]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You got me!! 
laugh.gif
 PM real quick, I need to get some info off you.

Agree. I sold my pair, idgaf. it doesn't mean I'm broke, it doesn't mean I'm a scumbag, it doesn't mean anything. Just means I sold mine. If you rocking yours, then salute, you got yourself some nice kicks.

And best of luck to those still waiting on their ADC pairs, hope they come through!
And who cares? I know I don't 

I salute you back 

So my Zebra's came in today and it's the first Yeezy that I've been able to secure. I tried them on to see if they fit and GAHT Damn are they comfy. This might be the most comfortable shoe that I have now.. Ultra boost are up there but these have that perfect snugness.

Anyone have YS scheduled for delivery tomorrow but tracking hasn't changed since "departed Gardena" ?

Scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I was just responding to you in regards to no last update scan since Departed California

Same boat. I'm right there with ya famb

This is definitely New with YEEZYs being back ordered. Isn't online allocation already set?
From what I was told by someone who works at adidas is that any stores that have leftover pairs, they all get shipped back to the warehouse. No pair goes unaccounted for, or is released FCFS once the Confirmed App window is closed.  

So most likely some of those "backordered" pairs will be coming from leftover instore stock.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom