ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zebras came in... imo theyre the ones that stand out the most as a yeezy shoe. Heres to my small collection so far
Never noticed how monotone other yeezys were 
embarassed.gif

Just got my YS email :smokin

was on edge

Im wondering

a) YS is under staffed and a small group of people are running the shipping (Its rumored that Kanye likes a small circle of the best)

b) They didnt receive all the pairs at the time of the release and had to wait on Adidas

Just got my YS email :smokin

was on edge

Im wondering

a) YS is under staffed and a small group of people are running the shipping (Its rumored that Kanye likes a small circle of the best)

b) They didnt receive all the pairs at the time of the release and had to wait on Adidas

Savino Del Bene is a logistics company who takes care of the shipping for YS so however they do things im sure aint up to Ye

Last edited:
Finger waves, rollers and shorts over jeans I dont give a damb how many pears he got or who he may or may not be related to... This brotha lost.

sizing on the beluga and oreo the same as the bred? looking to pick up a pair of belugas oreos and i have a 9.5 in the bred. it's tight in the toe box but i have a thumbs width in length. should i go 9.5 or 10 in the beluga or oreo. i've seen mixed opinions. anyone have both or all three that can give me their view. TTS is 9.5 for me

Something interesting I noticed while watching the resell market on Zebras.

While prices on StockX dropped to around $1450-1600, prices on Facebook groups didn't really change. Still see people asking $1450, $1400. It's an obvious dip from the $1600-1700 people were offering before pairs came in, but a really light one at that.

Lowest I've seen was 1000 EUR yesterday. People jumped to sell their pairs quickly and the market kinda bounced back. Tomorrow will probably be a fresh dip in resell as most pairs in the U.S will arrive by then.

Last edited:
^ you are really following and newscasting them resell prices huh?

Last edited:
^ you are really following and newscasting them resell prices huh?
Yep. I kind of get into it sometimes. I guess it's something my brain enjoys doing during the week after fresh Yeezys dropped. I monitor all prices ranging from various Facebook groups in different regions to big consignment resellers 

Whats comig out at JJ?
They're doing a reopening of a store in harlem and having a restock of a s***load of shoes

In terms of yeezys I think they have Tans, Pirate Blacks, Red Stripe, Green Stripe, Copper Stripe, Oreos, and Belugas

Last edited:
Got Breds in from Barneys, definitely TTS. Also just a PSA, my receipt was BEHIND the shipping label in a plastic pouch on the outside of the box- 3 receipts total. Don't trash the box without checking.
Other than that, there is a Barneys sticker on the box with the retail price. Gotta give it to Barney's, the packaging was on point, they definitely anticipated possible switcheroos and used tape that states " warning if this seal is broken check contents before accepting " .......way to go Barney's

Last edited:

For the Canadians in this thread, apparently people are getting charged for duties and taxes (~$160) by UPS ONTOP of the taxes that we already paid on YS. 

So YS probably didn't tell UPS that we already paid taxes on them...
I just received my breds today fom YS... no duties brother lol.  I had heard the same so I called UPS beforehand but yah... no duties.

I've ordered from YS in the past and never got hit with duties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom