ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goat just sent me an email saying there was an issue with some belugas I order. The damn heals were dirty and were being advertised as brand new. It clearly looked as though they were stunned in for the gram. I kindly asked for a refund and ordered another pair for an extra $15... now the waiting game begins again but hats off to GOAT for paying attention to detail. First time using them so far so good. Just a long as process.
I've bought a few kicks from GOAT. Long process but worth the peace of mind as you just saw. 

yeah as a seller and buyer i respect goat. Have had then tell me they have found small scuffs on shoes i didn't notice that i was selling and offfered a discount and have told me the same about shoes i purchased. They will even send you pics of what they find which is great. Really like them even though it does take about 2 weeks for money to come through

1 of my pairs got delayed due to weather in the PA area? now it disappeared out of my ups my choice........ hold me

yeah as a seller and buyer i respect goat. Have had then tell me they have found small scuffs on shoes i didn't notice that i was selling and offfered a discount and have told me the same about shoes i purchased. They will even send you pics of what they find which is great. Really like them even though it does take about 2 weeks for money to come through
That's good to know about Goat. I haven't sold on there yet. I've sold on StockX though. Hopefully they're the same and give the same amount of attention and care for the people selling AND buying...though

Sidenote: I don't like how StockX won't allow, or won't make a way, to send images of shoes and their current conditions that a buyer is actually getting. I was about to make a purchase on shoes that released awhile/years ago (to wear) but I was afraid that I might get them and it's chalk in the box. (IDK why but images of Jordan Retro IVs crumbling shows up in my head every time I think about it.... lol) I asked if I purchased them, could they(StockX) send me images when they get them, and they just swerved my question and said something like, "they make sure it's in a salable condition minus the natural wear/oxidation of time." 

Wow my second dog pic got deleted ?  it was just a reaction to someone posting 100% dogstock 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Sellable and wearable are two separate things.... anybody can sell anything. Not everything is wearable. :rolleyes

Sellable and wearable are two separate things.... anybody can sell anything. Not everything is wearable.
eyes.gif
EXACTLY my point! And, I get it, some shoes are considered collectables. BUT not for me. When I buy, I buy because I'm (eventually) going to wear... 

Has anyone had experience buying older shoes and not able to wear them? Or what are the thought of buying limited sneakers from years ago?

I know if I ever save enough for Nike Yeezies, MAGs, or any exclusive sneaks from awhile ago... I'm going to rock the s*** out of them, that's for sure...Unless they come all crumbled lol    

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom