ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao and this is why you never buy or sell on grailed smh

View media item 2354845
This could happen anywhere not just on Grailed

1 reason I can't get into reselling and buying resale. Even if I wanted to sell my zebras I wouldn't feel comfortable that the person receiving won't claim to have been sold fakes and switch the shoes I sent him with a fake originally bought or switch the shoes entirely with an unwanted shoe.

Wow my second dog pic got deleted ?  it was just a reaction to someone posting 100% dogstock 
mean.gif

what ? really
roll.gif
Crazy right ??  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
1 reason I can't get into reselling and buying resale. Even if I wanted to sell my zebras I wouldn't feel comfortable that the person receiving won't claim to have been sold fakes and switch the shoes I sent him with a fake originally bought or switch the shoes entirely with an unwanted shoe.

Flightclub?
StockX?
Goat?

Plenty of options playa.

It was stated that any spamming, trolling, and free posting will be deleted.

Not personal at all :lol:

Chill with the "hate" post. That's not even the case.

Last edited:
You really gotta relax man 

it was just a dog smiling at the dogstock comment  :smh:

i wan't trying to troll or spam anything
I am as relaxed as can be.

What you need to keep in mind and remember is that if any posts aren't thread related, it's considered as spam or free posting. This relates to all threads, not just this thread.

You've been on NT long enough to know this, so I don't know why you feel like this is new to you.

Last edited:
yeah its not that serious man its just a dog....cute dog at that :smokin
Very true which is why he needs to chill on feeling like it's a personal attack or hate :lol:

He's not the only member I've deleted off-topic posts

Flightclub?
StockX?
Goat?

Plenty of options playa.

Yeah but I don't want them taking a chunk of my money.

Yeah but I don't want them taking a chunk of my money.

So you'd rather risk potential scammers or spend all the extra time trying to find a legit buyer in person?

No, I just don't resell or buy from a reseller. This is just my preference and no way undermines other's, but I just don't see why companies should profit from the actions of scammers. Not sure how the process works, but I know you pay them a fee, is a PayPal fee also added?

Last edited:
No, I just don't resell or buy from a reseller. This is just my preference and no way undermines other's, but I just don't see why companies should profit from the actions of scammers. Not sure how the process works, but I know you pay them a fee, is a PayPal fee also added?
If you live near a reputable consignment shop (Rif LA, FlightClub LA/NY, MagPark, UN, etc.), they'll charge you 15-20% of the final price, but you can just drop it off there in person.

If you use StockX, they charge 10% + 3% payment processing + $13 shipping.

If you use GOAT, they charge 10% + $5 + 3% payment processing.

Not sure what you mean by company profits off of scammers. Any of these routes will ensure that you are never charged back by a fradulent buyer (This can happen MONTHS later so it is a headache and potential constant worry) nor bait & switched with sales/returns.

Yeah, they take a decent amount, but the exposure for your shoe (basically advertising to thousands of people) and peace of mind is worth it. Plus, bigger spenders are more likely to trust these places so you'll more likely get more money even with fees. Someone might be more willing to spend $2000 at flight club, giving you $1600...but it'll probably be rare that you find someone on facebook/craigslist to give you $1600 cash in person. Prices are hypothetical (just looking at recent FlightClub listing, not realistic market price).

Costs money to make money. Also at the end of the day, it's more money then you started with.

Last edited:
Stock X opening itself up to the UK is a game changer for me. Any sales or resells i do will be done through that. I would have already bought Belugas off them but the price has gone up to 1000+ & i just can't do it. Thought the price would go down after Zebras but i was wrong all it's done is embolden everyone with DS pairs (including me) that they're worth a massive amount more than they've been selling for.

If you live near a reputable consignment shop (Rif LA, FlightClub LA/NY, MagPark, UN, etc.), they'll charge you 15-20% of the final price, but you can just drop it off there in person.

If you use StockX, they charge 10% + 3% payment processing + $13 shipping.

If you use GOAT, they charge 10% + $5 + 3% payment processing.

Not sure what you mean by company profits off of scammers. Any of these routes will ensure that you are never charged back by a fradulent buyer (This can happen MONTHS later so it is a headache and potential constant worry) nor bait & switched with sales/returns.

Yeah, they take a decent amount, but the exposure for your shoe (basically advertising to thousands of people) and peace of mind is worth it. Plus, bigger spenders are more likely to trust these places so you'll more likely get more money even with fees. Someone might be more willing to spend $2000 at flight club, giving you $1600...but it'll probably be rare that you find someone on facebook/craigslist to give you $1600 cash in person.

Costs money to make money.

Thanks for the insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom