ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbest thing i've read in a while
LOL, I don't know if I agree with that statement but it's not the dumbest thing I've seen in this thread. 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the link but they want way too much info...pass for me good luck to ya'll.
Yeah I seen it and passed due to all the extras that intel these type of raffles. Just like the instagram raffles where you have to repost, etc....passs

You need to do that on a cloudy day, not when the suns out.
Yeah I'm a photography amateur. Just one of those people with a starter DSLR camera and lens. I realize I get better picture during cloudy days but all my photos always ends up poor quality after I upload them. Looks great on my memory card tho 
laugh.gif

In the pictures I've seen so far, Zebra's are the least attractive V2 for me followed by the Bulega because of the busy design (call me crazy). But chicks with small feet can rock any V2 and it looks dope. I loved Yeezys simplicity and clean look so

1. Breds
2. Pick any V2 you'd like...
3.Repeat step 2...

IMO the bred V2's are just a simpler Pirate Black V1 without the tiger stripes and add the sply-350.....Pirate Blacks > Bred V2's. If only the V1's had the same stability and comfort.

Order the belugas through goat but they just refund me. They said the seller sent the wrong size or the sku didn't match up. Looks like I almost received fakes. Might just for get about them because they're $800 + now.

Zebra and Belugas are my favorites. I couldn't cop in my size for either, funny how that works out.

Im hella salty my order got cancelled from ADC and then they had the nerve to say per my request like ***** I would not request to cancel this drop smh

When the fakes are near 1:1 with the real ones, you don't think more people will be inclined to buy the fakes rather than dish out $1500? And do you really think people won't be hesitant to pay huge resale prices knowing some fakes will be considered legit?

No. It has never happened on any other shoe. Your logic is so flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom