ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave it to the man himself to make the Powerphases look dope 
happy.gif
that swag is undeniable 

nthat.gif

I thought khloe's pair was without the pull-tab? So I don't know why YM acting like they're showing the same pair

I thought khloe's pair was without the pull-tab? So I don't know why YM acting like they're showing the same pair

Well Kanye's Breds and Zebras also lacked pull tabs and Khloes video is supposedly his closet.

Has anyone except NiceKicks said they're fake?

I don't see how Khloe can snap a video of Earth Yeezys and we believe NiceKicks over her footage?

Well Kanye's Breds and Zebras also lacked pull tabs and Khloes video is supposedly his closet.

I don't see how Khloe can snap a video of Earth Yeezys and we believe NiceKicks over her footage?
really bro...don't forget people in here question Wex's pairs and ask for authentic checks on pairs from ADC.

They're still 2 different sneakers. We don't even know if they're planned to be produced for s release.
I hope I'm wrong though cause I want them

just cop the Cream V2's, and take them for a spin in a Tough Mudder competition and you'll have some Earth V2's after

That's no comparison

Those bball lows are 10384747373729 times nicer looking than powerphases
laugh.gif
I'm not saying they are the same or even close the same quality / look as the CP's, but a similar design aesthetic. 

All white leather shoes in a retro 80's/90's silhouette, with gold foil lettering. 

Anyone remember how many pairs of Breds were released on ADC Canada?   I thought it was something crazy low, like 200. 

I have found a guy that wants to trade my Night Cargos + $320, for his Bred v2s.   Posted in Legit Check thread, no response yet ( ). 

Also, can anyone post a screenshot of what the ADC Canada confirmation email looks like?  Or PM me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom