ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you anyone please explain how to check in?? When I search the zip code nothing happens and it just shows the store nearest me. (No app procedure)

Can you anyone please explain how to check in?? When I search the zip code nothing happens and it just shows the store nearest me. (No app procedure)
If you are using a code and zip code for the codes that are being posted;

*Click on "view selected stores"
*Type in zip code in search bar
*Click on "search" just above your phone keyboard
*Select the store(s) that corresponds to the zip code
*Click on "headstart"
*Click on "check in at store"
*Then click on "tap here"
*Enter in the 4 digit code
*After it checks you in, go back to "view selected stores" and switch it back to the store nearest you.

Last edited:
For those posting that they are looking for codes...

Just search the last few pages and I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.

[size=14pt]Stop spamming the thread with "Anyone have FTL / FTA/ Champs / Shiekhs codes."

They will be deleted.[/size]

Last edited:
If you are using a code and zip code for the codes that are being posted;

*Click on "view selected stores"
*Type in zip code in search bar
*Click on "search" just above your phone keyboard
*Select the store(s) that corresponds to the zip code
*Click on "headstart"
*Click on "check in at store"
*Then click on "tap here"
*Enter in the 4 digit code
*After it checks you in, go back to "view selected stores" and switch it back to the store nearest you.
Repped. Thank you! Appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you so much just saved me a trip. My app was acting wonky when I went earlier. Should of thought of this while there had to uninstall and reinstall just need Champs now
No problem young brother who knows u might win at dolphin mall and get to hang out afterwards. Sorry couldn't get the footaction the guy at the store was set tripping about the code. Oh and I'm going now to check out the new shoe palace in international mall to see what's the info with them. I'll keep you posted and also all my other miami NtKers

I was being sarcastic, he was shopping with his younger siblings. I was in line for the Yeezy raffle and he popped out of nowhere. He doesn't need a raffle ticket lol, he's getting his pair from Ye.

Toronto-Eaton Centre
One thing I've found out is that celebs will get free shoes from their sponser or lets Ye. But it's usually 1 or 2 for themselves and possibly one other person (like Khaled's Just Don packages). They aint getting 3 or 4 pairs for friends, siblings, or the homies. For example JB athletes get their shipment and that's it!

Last edited:

Just search the last few pages and I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.

[size=14pt]Stop spamming the thread with "Anyone have FTL / FTA/ Champs / Shiekhs codes."

They will be deleted.[/size]

Lol in all fairness no houston sheikh codes yet :nerd:

Stop spamming the thread with "Anyone have FTL / FTA/ Champs / Shiekhs codes."

They will be deleted.
My bad, dont codes get changed every hour?  Assuming odl codes no longer work.

Just search the zip code provided and click the 3 top stores. Go back into your HS menu and input the code.

Once you got the +1min you can go back and change the stores back to your local shops and still keep the +1min HS
Risk vs reward. There's no reason for me to spend 300 bucks on shoes at an increase CHANCE at copping. dude up in this thread has had 10 min and whiffed every time. It's not guaranteed. 7min is the best im going to get.
i search for zip and keepsending me backto times square store NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom