ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's expected resale on these? I hit on the Kaws hoodie, jacket, and tee earlier. I didn't expect to hit on all 3 and don't need all 3. A buddy offered me white Yeezy's for the jacket and tee. Retail + shipping was $128 on the jacket and $88 for the tee so $216 total, which is almsst dead on with Yeezy's with tax. Resale is about $400 on the jacket and $150 on the tee so $550 total. Seems pretty much like a dead on swap to me. 

Pretty much answered your own question :wink:

Last edited:
Pretty much answered your own question
wink.gif
Yea looks right to me but I'm far from a Yeezy expert. I've never owned a pair but I do want the white ones.

What's expected resale on these? I hit on the Kaws hoodie, jacket, and tee earlier. I didn't expect to hit on all 3 and don't need all 3. A buddy offered me white Yeezy's for the jacket and tee. Retail + shipping was $128 on the jacket and $88 for the tee so $216 total, which is almsst dead on with Yeezy's with tax. Resale is about $400 on the jacket and $150 on the tee so $550 total. Seems pretty much like a dead on swap to me. 

Do it.

Pretty much answered your own question
wink.gif
LOL, was going to say the same thing.

Yea looks right to me but I'm far from a Yeezy expert. I've never owned a pair but I do want the white ones.
To be on the safe side, make the sure the shoes are legit... If they are, make the trade, then still try to get your own pair for retail and then sell off the extra pair.

It'll be easier for you to sell the Yeezys instead of the KAWS collection.

LOL, was going to say the same thing.

To be on the safe side, make the sure the shoes are legit... If they are, make the trade, then still try to get your own pair for retail and then sell off the extra pair.

It'll be easier for you to sell the Yeezys instead of the KAWS collection.
They're legit. I know the guy well. He has a damn syndicate in town that gets shoes backdoored from all across the state haha. And yea still going to try to get my own pair.

Last edited:
They're legit. I know the guy well. He has a damn syndicate in town that gets shoes backdoored from all across the state haha. And yea still going to try to get my own pair.

Jacket is a brick . The dude who traded yeezys would need the lube and a dinner before getting screwed

Last edited:
Jacket is a brick . The dude who traded yeezys would need the lube and a dinner before getting screwed
I don't know about that. A buddy of mine just paid $350 for a small. Looked everywhere and that's best he could find.

:smokin Very clean, can't wait to add them to the collection for display purposes. They'll look nice beside my Zebras.
All my black pairs and belugas get frequent wear so I don't mind leaving those DS.

I also wouldn't mind UNDS-ing these for a very special future all-white affair. :wink:

UnDS today at Disneyland.

View media item 2415023
The sply look spot on plus the 350 but man those jeans look like UA 98%ers. I don't know man looks shaky. Jk have fun up at Disney land man wish I could be there. Never been only to Disney world but I got to say that's got to be one of the best places to UDs a pair of great kicks. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Thanks .... the infants aren't populating in the app so figured maybe the sign up phase had closed and you could only chang size/pick up location ... was thinking of getting my niece a pair to see who can keep thier pair cleanest the longest [emoji]128514[/emoji]

smokin.gif
Very clean, can't wait to add them to the collection for display purposes. They'll look nice beside my Zebras.
All my black pairs and belugas get frequent wear so I don't mind leaving those DS.
I also wouldn't mind UNDS-ing these for a very special future all-white affair.
wink.gif
​where you get your Private Label sneaker duffle? I need to know where I can buy one of those!?

Pink "650's" are garbage. Would legit be the first pair of Yeezys I don't try for. Save that bs for Kith fanboys.

I have a pair or OG white 1.0 ultra boosts that are still crispy so I'm not worried in the least about these. Let me cop first then I'll worry about keeping them clean.

Fingers crossed. Eyes and arms crossed too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom