ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol 1 to rock 1 to stock and 1 to rock after the 1 you rockin get dirty

Pretty much. I know I am bound to mess one pair up somehow no matter how careful I am lol. Would be cool to have another pair to fall back on when that happens.

I'll preface that I don't know if this worth a damn, especially since I haven't ever been "in the zone" to use Confirmed, but ... worth a try I suppose 

Yea that's hard to use knowing there's more automated tapping tricks.

Speaking of here's my day 3 recap and reaction on when I cooked via Confirmed on the iphone. I also have a tutorial up as well for those wanted to increased their chances for future reference:

Salute to @AirRaab   *The Jig!*

Yea that's hard to use knowing there's more automated tapping tricks.

Speaking of here's my day 3 recap and reaction on when I cooked via Confirmed on the iphone. I also have a tutorial up as well for those wanted to increased their chances for future reference:

Salute to @AirRaab   *The Jig!*

this is exactly how i did it at first. and it worked the first time i used it but i suggest making or finding a script to run. increased my taps by 85 on that website tap test without increasing the speed, loop, or anything

i hate gleam raffles 
mean.gif

most places like nice kicks that use them have them open for like 2 weeks and every account can get like 15 entries per account. 

this is exactly how i did it at first. and it worked the first time i used it but i suggest making or finding a script to run. increased my taps by 85 on that website tap test without increasing the speed, loop, or anything
please be kind enough to point me to the right direction on some scripts?

Scooped a Sz 6 on adidas confirmed.

Hoping to score 6 pairs through footsite apps.

And then hoping to cook atleast 2 more pairs via raffles I did all over the city :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom