ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

My countdown is off

it says:   1D 05H 30m 40s

1 day??? 
Yeah 5 hours left til you can't submit or edit your info.  Then another day ( Friday ) when they reserve the shoes. 
roll.gif

@riceNeggs 100% srs

I had mine at platinum for a few months so they shouldn't have reset back to $0 or being wiped out
mean.gif

All I got from FTL was "I'm sorry for the inconvenience here's a 15% off discount coupon on your next purchase."
I'm not talking about the amount i've spent.

I'm talking about my actual yeezy store selections/size/10M headstart

was just checking my reservations and nothing was there, as if i hadn't even signed up yet

when i try to sign up again, it wont let me select a size

was just checking my reservations and nothing was there, as if i hadn't even signed up yet

Yeah, that's what happened to me, too, but with everything including my platinum status and amount spent

Yeah, that's what happened to me, too, but with everything including my platinum status and amount spent
wow.  this will be the biggest L i've ever taken, ever

Maybe because you have 2 accounts each in under one name at the same address ...? Call & ask why

Last edited:

wow.  this will be the biggest L i've ever taken, ever
Take a deep breath. Uninstall and then reinstall. And  finally restart the app. This happened to me during the royals release. I was pissed because I missed my 10 minute checkin head start smh.

Last edited:
I know its done now, the question was who copped the uptempos while waiting for the raffle to open. 

Last edited:
Maybe because you have 2 accounts each in under one name at the same address ...? Call & ask why
unless they changed something, that has never affected me in the past.  and i've been winning on every relesease.

i just rebooted my phone to factory settings and will reinstall all apps.  we'll see

unless they changed something, that has never affected me in the past.  and i've been winning on every relesease.

i just rebooted my phone to factory settings and will reinstall all apps.  we'll see

I always thought it was one account per person per "store", but I know people sign up for multiples anywayn especially since they started the app. Maybe you just got picked out . Hope it works out tho. gl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom