ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey a little heilp fellas i hit on times square champs do you really have to be there at 8:00am

i called and they said pick up time is 8:00am to 3:00pm

are your pairs going to be there till 3:00pm or is there going to be some shady ish going on in ny stores aka error we lost your pair?

waitlisted FTL
waitlisted FTA
W Champs

champs was the app i got boost to platinum by logout uninstall reinstall method

Yeah Champs Valley Fair has been good to me haha. I've spent the most there so that may be a reason.
I don't think that matters. I feel that less people select the Valley Fair location? I have more than 1k spent at both Champs and FTL for my VIP accounts. I plan to create VIP accounts for my sister at FTL, Champs and FTA but enter at Arden Mall for Champs and FTA. Probably easier to win than SF or SJ.

I believe it truly depends on the market you live in with the apps success. That 10m head starts really does count. And also I believe how quick you get to putting in the full starts codes like first day versus putting it on a Thursday at 4:50 pm.

Hey a little heilp fellas i hit on times square champs do you really have to be there at 8:00am

are your pairs going to be there till 3:00pm or is there going to be some shady ish going on in ny stores aka error we lost your pair?
I'm sure they're not saying you have UNTIL 8AM to get your pair, lol.

I would put my money on your pair being good until 3PM.

the later it gets the shadier it becomes

I believe it truly depends on the market you live in with the apps success. That 10m head starts really does count. And also I believe how quick you get to putting in the full starts codes like first day versus putting it on a Thursday at 4:50 pm.
Some people here won who put in codes the day before.

I would def go with the bigger locations just because more pairs are allocated to the store..... I've yet to miss doing that

EDIT* Then again I dont win anything but yeezys..... I strike out on Top3 Jordans etc :x

Last edited:
won the sheikh raffle in northridge

champs came through

got waitlisted on ftl so i alright

hope the rest of the NT fam eats GL

Idk, I didn't hit on any this release and i entered them in within the first hour they were available. Went 0/4 with full 10M.

I don't think that matters. I feel that less people select the Valley Fair location? I have more than 1k spent at both Champs and FTL for my VIP accounts. I plan to create VIP accounts for my sister at FTL, Champs and FTA but enter at Arden Mall for Champs and FTA. Probably easier to win than SF or SJ.
Yea doesn't matter which, but Valley Fair is usually my 1st choice.  I got SF this time & last 2 times though

I live in the major area on LA, I'm going to start putting in my bids to further stores to increase my chances.

Entering at Beverly Center, Fox Hills, & Santa Monica doesn't help my odds, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom