ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got all the way through check out submitted my order through Paypal and received an error message from Adidas. I have no idea if my order is going to go through or not smh.

They should just open the gates and get this overwith already. **** waiting over an hour to know. Not even the Comic Con process does this ****.

how did you add to cart man

It just popped up picked size 13. First try on security check and boom cc info screen and confirmation email instantly. I really don't know how it was so easy for me this time. I've NEVER hit before. Guess it was just my time FINALLY hahah. Good luck though bro !!

Last edited:
11:05 still on splash 
roll.gif

Got all the way through check out submitted my order through Paypal and received an error message from Adidas. I have no idea if my order is going to go through or not smh.
didnt go through unless you got a confirmation #. keep trying bud

They should just open the gates and get this overwith already. **** waiting over an hour to know. Not even the Comic Con process does this ****.
Idk about that; I feel like buying Comic Con tickets each year is the most painful purchase process I routinely endure.

Got through on splash on mobile, was able to grab 2 real quick - one through CC, one through paypal. Wouldn't let me checkout a 3rd :frown:.

All of your guys that got past the splash page did you guys refresh the page every now and then or you did some kind of jig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom