ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.google.ca/amp/kotaku.co...arps-are-the-real-champions-of-1783673263/amp
amp

Submitted my PayPal info.. checked out and got sent right back to the main page with the item still in cart.. now it won't let me even access the checkout page and I've received no confirmation emails smh

shoe godz blessed me.... took the CAPTCHA L on supreme suptempo release couple days ago.... now it took me 15 minutes to cop cream yeezyz.....!!!!!!

Just got through guys keep trying . Side note , I accidentally put my name instead of my mom's name on the billing address but the actual address is correct , do you think adidas will cancel?

If you subit a payment via Chase and it goes through and you are confirmed but Chase sends you an email to confirm all transactions, then you confirm it, does it still go through?

Last edited:
was on splash for 1.5 hours then said **** it and just refreshed all my browser windows since its random. checked out my 8 and now that same window keeps allowing me to cart and checkout via paypal but didn't get confirmation page/email(s) for the additional pair(s)..only the first one i checked out through CC. L on the additionals?

Looks like my streaks about to end...was able to cop Oreos (ADC), Breds (YS), and Zebras (YS) for my 1st 3 yeezys... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom