ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think adidas finally correcting their sizing? My size 10 whites are almost a half size bigger than all my other size 10 V2s. No more need to go half up on yeezys seems like

Last edited:
Just another day in my city.

laugh.gif

just woke up from my nap to recover from last night's all nighter + going to pick up my local pair from Undefeated. they almost couldn't find my pair in their inventory but eventually found it after scrambling around in their stock room. they told me "man that must've been a scare for you!"

Last edited:
first time GOAT user .. how long does it usually take to receive funds?

had an 8.5 listed at $540 and sold within 20 minutes .. got $483 after goat fees then i guess paypal takes another 2.9? so ill get around $470 at the end ..

Last edited:
they deposit your funds as credits on the app as soon as they receive the shoes from you and authenticate it. then you can transfer your credits to paypal for cash which is instant. then it can take another 1-3 days to transfer from paypal to bank if you wish to do that.

they deposit your funds as credits on the app as soon as they receive the shoes from you and authenticate it. then you can transfer your credits to paypal for cash which is instant. then it can take another 1-3 days to transfer from paypal to bank if you wish to do that.

thanks for the quick response

missed out on yeezy supply, footapps all Ls, no raffle wins, today had 4 devices, with 2 browsers each(chrome and firefox)

LS UPON LS UPON LS UPON LS

never won one yeezy..............................EVER

oh well, congrats to all who won

if anyone is feeling like doing there good deed for the day can someone please pm me tips or strategies i can use for the next release?

had an 8.5 listed at $540 and sold within 20 minutes .. got $483 after goat fees then i guess paypal takes another 2.9? so ill get around $470 at the end ..
4-6 days depending on the receipt of the package by goat warehouse. When they receive it , it would take a day or two to authenticate.

Last edited:
missed out on yeezy supply, footapps all Ls, no raffle wins, today had 4 devices, with 2 browsers each(chrome and firefox)

if anyone is feeling like doing there good deed for the day can someone please pm me tips or strategies i can use for the next release?

Hang In There Homie, Your Time Will Come!

Today Was Literally My First Pair Of Yeezy's I've Been Able To Purchase At Retail And I've Tried For EVERY Drop This Man Has Put Out.... Nike Included :x

It's all about timing bro U got to be fast as you can when the show drops and just copy and paste everything that's what I do

Peeps have some balls/no shame trying to pass off fakes at FC. You'd think they would be embarrassed.
For the Oreo drop there was this youngin asking people if they'll size swap his pair he just got from a footstore. This dude in front of me was gonna just buy it from him but last minute some dude went up to youngin asking him what size he needs and said he got him. Dude in front of me kept telling youngin to just sell the pair and buy his size from someone coming out of the store. Kid was barely listening and just did his swap with the dude with multiple pairs. 30 minutes later I see youngin upset with his boy because he just found out he traded for a fake pair and can't find the guy he dealt with

i sat on splash on 3 dif computers with 4-8 windows per comp(vpn for one of 3 for diff ip) and ipad for 40+ minutes. Randomly decided to open safari on my phone with LTE on and for some reason that splashed right through within a minute. It was definitely a surprise as I've only seen the size screen one other time. Anyways after that I was able to cart and check out with no errors. 

Point of the story, adidas 'queue' thing is complete **** and no method to their madness

Last edited:
So was it the typical release of some people never got through the queue, while others got 4+ pair?

I didn't get to try other than on YS (never got passed the blue lines) while in the car driving in the mountains. Powder day on the mountain > not getting through the queue and wasting all day

Anyone else think adidas finally correcting their sizing? My size 10 whites are almost a half size bigger than all my other size 10 V2s. No more need to go half up on yeezys seems like

Just tried them on. Toebox is definitely more forgiving on these than previous V2s. TTS is probably fine for most folks. My size up still fits fine though.

So was it the typical release of some people never got through the queue, while others got 4+ pair?

I didn't get to try other than on YS (never got passed the blue lines) while in the car driving in the mountains. Powder day on the mountain > not getting through the queue and wasting all day
Yup. It let me back through 3-4 times but for some reason wouldn't let me complete a second order even though I was using totally different card/name/everything. Not sure what was up with it

Last edited:

Just tried them on. Toebox is definitely more forgiving on these than previous V2s. TTS is probably fine for most folks. My size up still fits fine though.

Does the back slip even a little?

Dropped my extra Creams off at Flight Club and saw them turn away a fufu pair of Belugas and a fufu pair of Breds. And the couple with the Breds were trying to finesse a trade for Creams on line. Be careful out there, folks!

So we were at FC at the same time Doom...the belugas were turned away for wear not necessarily for fugaziness. Sorry to hear the black/reds were turned away as the girl just wanted a size 6 cream to wear -- the kids online were trying to finesse here and didn't have her size.

good to hear cuz I half sized up since i'm a 10.5 in UB 1.0 and figured these are kind of similar to that sizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom