ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it matters, but anyone waiting for these to keep dropping in price will be disappointed. Buy sooner than later if ur on the fence. Was trouble moving the black/whites in december at $450..now theyre 500+ ... Theres way more demand than supply still for every yeezy pair that doesnt have stupid cleats attached or is a full length boot lol. Just helpful advice from my experience with yeezy 350 v2s..YMMV
Yeah those people say theyll be in the 400s probably struck out or havent realized that demand>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>supply 
roll.gif

Yeah those people say theyll be in the 400s probably struck out or havent realized that demand>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>supply :rofl:
they did have hella pairs though.... FTL I picked up my confirmed pair from had a stack of cards about 4 inches thick for FCFS unclaimed pairs... (cards comparable to playing cards)

Last edited:
*FOR ANYBODY NERVOUS ABOUT THEIR ORDER BEING CANCELLED DUE TO NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL*

I placed an order on adidas.com and didn't receive a confirmation email nor did I screenshot the final checkout page which provides me With my order #. I placed a call to customer service explaining the situation (which took all of 5 minutes max) and I was given my order number along with an email to track my order & was assured everything was okay with my purchase. Charges still pending on my credit card, but with the 5 minute call to customer service I can sleep easy knowing my order won't get cancelled. Best bet is to lay off the Internet sneaker forums, they're filled with salt. And salt gives you high blood pressure [emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
they did have hella pairs though.... FTL I picked up my confirmed pair from had a stack of cards about 4 inches thick for FCFS unclaimed pairs... (cards comparable to playing cards)
im not debating that there were a lot of pairs or more pairs than other 350s but theres still a **** ton of people who struck out like always.

*FOR ANYBODY NERVOUS ABOUT THEIR ORDER BEING CANCELLED DUE TO NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL*

I placed an order on adidas.com and didn't receive a confirmation email nor did I screenshot the final checkout page which provides me With my order #. I placed a call to customer service explaining the situation (which took all of 5 minutes max) and I was given my order number along with an email to track my order & was assured everything was okay with my purchase. Charges still pending on my credit card, but with the 5 minute call to customer service I can sleep easy knowing my order won't get cancelled. Best bet is to lay off the Internet sneaker forums, they're filled with salt. And salt gives you high blood pressure [emoji]128579[/emoji]

You didn't use Paypal right?

im not debating that there were a lot of pairs or more pairs than other 350s but theres still a **** ton of people who struck out like always.
I'm not debating that a lot of people struck out, I'm saying there are hella pairs

For those who got multiple pairs on ADC....do you do it logged into your adidas account, or not? I got through on my phone but I was logged into my account. Checked out and went back for another pair but was still logged into my account. I thought about checking out with a different CC and ship to another address but didnt wanna risk it. Starting to regret not pulling the trigger on the 2nd pair. Have a feeling these are going to get filthy so would be nice to have a back up pair. Oh well. 
I get hit with the checkout loop after checking out one pair on every release.  I even tried to check out infant pairs for the bred release after checking out my personal pair, and still got hit with the loop.  I got a call from my card companies fraud detection after a few ghost checkouts yesterday, which hasn't happened in the past.

Ghost order is if you didnt get a order # at all. This means no email and you didnt get to the thank you page on adidas.

Thanks for confirming that there is a bypass for the splash page. Just had to put google to work and I think I found it. Hyped for the next release.

I expect nothing from my ghost order, which I paid via Privacy.

No Thank You page, no email, just a "closed card" with no "settled" transaction.

Not gonna call either.

You didn't use Paypal right?
Not OP but I did use PayPal and had the exact same issue and resolution. Checked out successfully on Adidas.com using PayPal and saw the confirmation number on the screen. Didn't write it down and didn't receive a confirmation email. Called in this morning and they were able to look up the order from first and last name and had me verify email / shipping address then sent an "update" email with the confirmation number.

Not OP but I did use PayPal and had the exact same issue and resolution. Checked out successfully on Adidas.com using PayPal and saw the confirmation number on the screen. Didn't write it down and didn't receive a confirmation email. Called in this morning and they were able to look up the order from first and last name and had me verify email / shipping address then sent an "update" email with the confirmation number.
Now we can focus on trying to cop the green pair come June[emoji]128526[/emoji]

I placed an order on adidas.com and didn't receive a confirmation email nor did I screenshot the final checkout page which provides me With my order #. I placed a call to customer service explaining the situation (which took all of 5 minutes max) and I was given my order number along with an email to track my order & was assured everything was okay with my purchase. Charges still pending on my credit card, but with the 5 minute call to customer service I can sleep easy knowing my order won't get cancelled. Best bet is to lay off the Internet sneaker forums, they're filled with salt. And salt gives you high blood pressure [emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Exactly. If your order says confirmed, it means that it's confirmed stock to fulfill your order.

One of my ghost charges got shipping confirmation email . Dope

:nerd:

EDIT: never mind

no email means nothing, if you don't get an order number then its a diff story. had one go through but get kicked back to cart with some weird error saying to try again and its not sold out

Last edited:
Exactly. If your order says confirmed, it means that it's confirmed stock to fulfill your order.
Not true. I've seen people get their order cancelled at the status "Confirmed - Waiting to be Packed" plenty of times. @vinotwofour  has had it happen to him I believe.

Nothing is safe until you get you get that shipped email 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom