ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADC x FedEx really BSing with this "Label Created" jig. Thought my joints would be here today.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
word, label created sunday and it still hasn't moved. i aint too worried though as long as it moves eventually

Received my pair from Yeezy Supply today...came from the City of Carson "West Brand Fashions"...No shipping email from ADC yet though.

Quick question. Does anyone have any experience with Adidas double shipping. My pair was finally delivered today from ADC only to find 2 boxes at my door. I did not know what was going on so I quickly snatched them and went inside. After opening both boxes I see its 2 pairs that they have sent me and both boxes have the exact same shipping label numbers from Fed ex. Will Adidas contact me about this mistake and ask me to return the second pair. I also checked my bank account and I was only charged once.

Quick question. Does anyone have any experience with Adidas double shipping. My pair was finally delivered today from ADC only to find 2 boxes at my door. I did not know what was going on so I quickly snatched them and went inside. After opening both boxes I see its 2 pairs that they have sent me and both boxes have the exact same shipping label numbers from Fed ex. Will Adidas contact me about this mistake and ask me to return the second pair. I also checked my bank account and I was only charged once.
You won 
smokin.gif

now forget this ever happened 

Last edited:
only sensible thing to do in this situation is mail me the second pair so I can keep them safe from being repoed by ADC [emoji]129303[/emoji]

Yeah, I'm also kinda confused by all the shocked reactions to owning all white sneakers lol, like what else were you expecting? :x
Think it has to do with the fact that this is a very hyped and somewhat limited shoe and the fact that the whole shoe is white knit. Its not like you can wipe off a dirt mark with a wet wipe. And washing the shoes every time they get dirty isnt really practical or good for the shoe. Also most wht/wht shoes we buy are cheap and plentiful and this shoe is neither. This is definitely the wrong first yeezy for someone to own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom