ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question. Does anyone have any experience with Adidas double shipping. My pair was finally delivered today from ADC only to find 2 boxes at my door. I did not know what was going on so I quickly snatched them and went inside. After opening both boxes I see its 2 pairs that they have sent me and both boxes have the exact same shipping label numbers from Fed ex. Will Adidas contact me about this mistake and ask me to return the second pair. I also checked my bank account and I was only charged once.
God has blessed you, that like turning in $10K you found on the street to police. Dont snitch on yourself lol.

It happens from time to time, my buddy got 2 pairs of nmd ogs 2017 sz 5 only got charged for one

ADC was fine for some, **** for others as usual. Some people got multiples easily, some couldn't get passed splash. About 36k on ADC alone, anywhere from 150-200k worldwide.

I feel your global number is a bit high.... thinking it's closer to 120K - euro was equitable to ADC-US 38K pairs. Also I don't find the creams to be bigger than any of my other v2s .... I think there was a concern the creams are snugger than other v2s.

View media item 2425018

Last edited:
Would wear everyday
instead of continuing on with v3s or 650s, they need a new model 
grin.gif
 Wouldn't mind another 750 when it's all said and done

ADC was fine for some, **** for others as usual. Some people got multiples easily, some couldn't get passed splash. About 36k on ADC alone, anywhere from 150-200k worldwide.
Word. Damn wish i would have been on top of it! lol smh

the outsole on my zebras started to stain after dirt got on it smh 
mad.gif

on another note my creams have shipped  
nthat.gif

My man jd made sure to go back and quote that pic before posting to the new one... i think that's first time i ever seen that 
laugh.gif

nice grabs either way 
smokin.gif

I feel your global number is a bit high.... thinking it's closer to 120K - euro was equitable to ADC-US 38K pairs. Also I don't find the creams to be bigger than any of my other v2s .... I think there was a concern the creams are snugger than other v2s.

View media item 2425018

120k according to the picture on the first page of this thread. It's been spot on for every release. No reason to think otherwise for the creams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom