ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe its my ocd...but i want a pair of adidas socks to wear with my yeezys when i wear shorts this summer
Something about nike socks with my yeezys looks off to me idk

I pretty much rock with Stance

Socks are worth the cost imo but I usually cop from Marshalls, etc

Where's the on feet shots? My first pair of yeezy and not sure how to pull it off. Seems skinny jeans are the best for these type of shoes.

so my shipping just updated for my 2/2 from ADC that I was expecting yesterday. Now, one is coming today and one is coming friday. Fedex tracking been off lately.

I wish that was the case. They quoted me for $200 to size swap half size difference and I have a more rare size than the one I'm trying to get. We're talking SS of course
Yeah SS. But damn 200$??? For what shoe are they quoting you 200$? Damn near cop another shoe with that

Where's the on feet shots? My first pair of yeezy and not sure how to pull it off. Seems skinny jeans are the best for these type of shoes.
Repost from what I wore the other day

Yeah SS. But damn 200$??? For what shoe are they quoting you 200$? Damn near cop another shoe with that
Oxford Tans not too long after release. Even when they didn't have the size I have but tons of the size I want to swap for, they still quoted me $200 meanwhile the price difference was only $50. 2 other times I asked for size swap quotes, they told me they weren't accepting size swaps. Never bothered with Sole Supremacy after those few experiences. 

Last edited:

Repost from what I wore the other day

Oxford Tans not too long after release. Even when they didn't have the size I have but tons of the size I want to swap for, they still quoted me $200. 2 other times I asked for size swap quotes, they told me they weren't accepting size swaps. Never bothered with Sole Supremacy after those few experiences. 
200..? Didn't it use to be $20.. 

Son's pair just delivered from SNS :smokin

k9uvsw.jpg

His current collection when he grows into them

2nsti76.jpg

So weird thing happened from FedEx? Got a couple of pairs that just landed outta the blue? But last night all my old labels received new shipping labels from FedEx? All of the old labels just showed up? Strange? Still have a few pairs with labels created on the 1st but no movement at all. Those also got all new label numbers?

Then a quality control sticker fell out of one of the boxes where are those supposed to be placed? Inside the box?

Question: When I ordered off ADC I ended up getting three charges on my paypal. 2 said order received and 1 authorization charge. I just received shipping yesterday from ADC US and the charge went through (size 13), now theres also another charge from a ghost order (size 14), and the charge its been on "order received" for quite some time. Theres no authorization charge anymore, any way that ghost order may come through?
I think someone had a ghost order processed and shipped earlier in the thread. 

haven't been following this thread closely but anyone elses still at Step 2 on Adidas (Order confirmed, waiting to be packed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom