ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy how the Belugas were ugly and then became the overwhelming favorite. How much people went nuts over an all white Yeezy release and when the Creams dropped now they're just "decent".

I like every color of the Yeezy V2s that dropped, but the Creams are definitely are the top due to versatility. Easy to wear and doesn't seem like too much going on.

People were ready to sell their kids when they saw Kanye rock the creams at that all white party haha

My personal favorites:
  1. Belugas
  2. Oreos
  3. Creams
  4. Breds
  5. Black Fridays
  6. Zebras

Last edited:
Belugas are still ugly and yes I've seen them in person.  I have 2 pairs that I need to flip/trade for something else.

The only V2s I have any interest in are Breds.  The stripe and knit not being as stretchy killed V2s for me.

Last edited:

People knew the bottom were an off white well before they were in hand.
not talking even about the translucent soles .... if you look at the pairs Kanye wore to his 'white' party the lighting of the pictures made the upper look bright white and more over the sole and upper were similar in coloring. If you see pics and get geeked up by those pics for this 'pristine' and balanced version of v2 .... and get a retail pair in hand of Creams -- i get why folks 'cooled' to the hotly anticipated 'all-white' v2. Once seeing the Oreos which was more black-and-tans I kinda felt the Creams would be less what we see in the pics. 

Belugas are ugly af imo. Anyone praising them as the best v2's is just letting the hype get the best of them

Am I the only one that doesn't buy or trade for used shoes? I can't get down with someone else's feet being in my shoes

Them greens might just top my list. Need to check them out on release day. Creams went up to first place in my books(simplicity > ). Use to be the belugas but after that orange boat comparison, not anymore :lol: .. sold my belugas afte a couple wears.. kinda interested in them red stripes tho :nerd:
View media item 2433412

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom