ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know if those resellers have production numbers from the factories but somehow they always seem to know how much the shoes will go for, and the presale price is always a bit higher than the resell price after release. they accurate 95% of the times. 

Last edited:
my bad, I read it as 7PM for some reason
laugh.gif
LOL

Wish it was a little later... still trying to decide how hard I want to try on the PP.

so if this restock is legit, check out how unlucky I am:

I had my pair listed as lowest price around $1300 last week on GOAT. not once, but TWICE someone ordered them and the order never went through. they said payment wasn't authorized each time. that's not so bad by itself, just kind of unlucky. the part where GOAT screwed me over is they took over 4 DAYS to find out whether or not the payment was authorized on the second order. when have you ever heard of it taking a company 4 DAYS to figure out whether a paypal or credit card is legit? 

so the order was finally cancelled yesterday after 4 days, my pair in limbo and not listed for sale as the lowest price that entire time. and in those 4 days at least 1 pair sold for more than mine was listed for. that should have been my pair selling. now the highest bid on my size is $950

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom