ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to stop myself at 3 off ys. 0 off adc but wasnt stressing it. Got one local. Only regret is not putting multiples in one order to cut that crappy 20 dollar ship.

Now Im not mucj of a reseller but at 140 I dont mind sitting on a few. Doing the same w cokes. All my sz so if they flop I will wear. God forbid Ye were to pass on. For those selling for a quick buck cool but I think they will be worth sitting on awhile [emoji]127996[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
Damn these are bricks just copped for 170 these TTS?

lol and some dude was on here bragging about copping these for 300 or so just a few days ago. "I don't care about the price" haha.

Very true. Nike are idiots to let him leave. Although they are still making tons of money.

Let him? Yeezy does nothing for Nike. Nothing.

You think they made billions selling yeezys? You think yeezy did anything to make them make billions?

Some of y'all are so stanish

lol Yeah nike is better off without kanye. Look how terrible adidas has been doing ever since he came on board. :rolleyes

I've heard you get dinged if you hit on confirmed and don't pick up, so chances of hitting on other releases in the future are lower, could be BS tho.
B S

I never picked up those CS1's, CS2's or those weak PW stan smiths

but still hit on Creams and PP

it's all Hoopla n Luck

I've heard you get dinged if you hit on confirmed and don't pick up, so chances of hitting on other releases in the future are lower, could be BS tho.
B S

I never picked up those CS1's, CS2's or those weak PW stan smiths

but still hit on Creams and PP

it's all Hoopla n Luck

Yeah it's not like they keep track of who doesn't pick up. If you don't scoop your pair they they're getting backdoored or sold/raffled on the spot anyways. There's no way to trace it back to you.

lol and some dude was on here bragging about copping these for 300 or so just a few days ago. "I don't care about the price" haha.
lol Yeah nike is better off without kanye. Look how terrible adidas has been doing ever since he came on board. :rolleyes
:lol: but he couldn't help Nike the way he helped Adidas. Nike not about to cosign bumwear and put out those garbage runners. They are gonna use a real designer to make something hot and attach his name (AY1 & 2). He wanted creative control which he gets at Adidas.

Another Stan.

Yeezy season flopped.

Adidas sees more money off futbol sales than anything Ye has put out.

Everything adidas doesn't limit...sits.

Nmds were hot and since they over produced them...they sit

Ultraboosts are still limited in release and those that are produced in quantity sit.

Before you open your mouth with ye's pants down...have facts to back up your statements.

Show me a spike in sales at Nike when yeezy released his shoes and show me a decline when he left.

I'll wait.

Another Stan.

Yeezy season flopped.

Adidas sees more money off futbol sales than anything Ye has put out.

Everything adidas doesn't limit...sits.

Nmds were hot and since they over produced them...they sit

Ultraboosts are still limited in release and those that are produced in quantity sit.

Before you open your mouth with ye's pants down...have facts to back up your statements.

Show me a spike in sales at Nike when yeezy released his shoes and show me a decline when he left.

I'll wait.

Stan? okay ignore facts, sales figures, market trends. whatever man.

What's the opposite of a stan? that's what this guy is right here haha.

Also same can be said about every jordan release. They sit too. And where do you get off comparing kanye's shoes to Adidas soccer? What point does that even make?

You going to sit down and talk about how Nike Basketball brings in more revenue than Kevin Hart's shoe line?

lmao get outta here dude.

Last edited:
Yeah it's not like they keep track of who doesn't pick up. If you don't scoop your pair they they're getting backdoored or sold/raffled on the spot anyways. There's no way to trace it back to you.
I'm not saying they do ding you, it's just a rumor I had heard, but they can def easily track who does and doesn't pick up, since you claim the voucher when you pick up and they scan it.

Let him? Yeezy does nothing for Nike. Nothing.

You think they made billions selling yeezys? You think yeezy did anything to make them make billions?

Some of y'all are so stanish

He wasn't allowed to put the shoes out like he does for Adidas.

His Nike shoes looked better and could have sold a lot more if Nike would have allowed him shoes to put out.

Instead they made the small amount of shoes he did put out limited.

My point is they could have made a lot more $ off him, and as a business that is what they do, make money.

Not sure how that is being stanish. Just look at the pictures of these people standing in line for these fake *** Reeboks and they sold out. His name sells products.You can be mad if you want to but Nike could have made more money off him.

His Nike shoes looked better and could have sold a lot more if Nike would have allowed him shoes to put out.

My point is they could have made a lot more $ off him, and as a business that is what they do, make money.

Not sure how that is being stanish. Just look at the pictures of these people standing in line for these fake *** Reeboks and they sold out. His name sells products.You can be mad if you want to but Nike could have made more money off him.

Adidas model trumps the reebok model. It's an old adidas model not reebok.

Nike wasn't consigning shower curtain boots and bum clothing.

Nike designed the shoe...ye added materials but every sketch of every Nike yeezy was a rip of existing Nike models.

Nike gave him an opportunity and he became disrespectful and threw tantrums. That's why he's at adidas.

Adidas has nothing to lose and everything to gain but as you see...they've stopped production of "yeezy" stores cause it doesn't sell.

I'm sorry but if you can't see how kanye helped adidas you are slow. It's no need to argue that.

And LOL at NMDs aren't selling :rofl: FOH go outside for once and look at what ppl are wearing

Also same can be said about every jordan release. They sit too. And where do you get off comparing kanye's shoes to Adidas soccer? What point does that even make?

You going to sit down and talk about how Nike Basketball brings in more revenue than Kevin Hart's shoe line?

Jordan's always sat before everyone became a sneaker head reseller.

And I brought that up to counter your claim that Ye is doing so much for adidas. He sparked interest and now it's fizzled. Look at the market trend.

Yeezys ain't reselling like they used to because consumers ain't buying into the hype no more.

Stop using the argument that Nike needed Ye at any point.

That's my issue with you boost thots

Nike dont need Yeezy to stay at the top.

I'm sorry but if you can't see how kanye helped adidas you are slow. It's no need to argue that.

And LOL at NMDs aren't selling :rofl: FOH go outside for once and look at what ppl are wearing

I'm not negating that. He helped hype them but they're leveling off.

And the nmd is the roshe. Roshes used to hit $200--300 resell off $65.

Nmds are sitting. Do they sell well? Yeah. But a year ago, nmds sold out.

And I brought that up to counter your claim that Ye is doing so much for adidas. He sparked interest and now it's fizzled. Look at the market trend.

Yeezys ain't reselling like they used to because consumers ain't buying into the hype no more.

Yeezy's arent selling as much cause theres always a new colorway coming out and theres plenty to choose from now.

Look at V1's resell prices. Getting higher and higher.

I'm not arguing that nike needed ye. They obviously don't, they got lebron/kobe/durant etc etc. lol.

You're the dude sitting here talking like kanye can't sell sneakers, while he obviously can. You're hopeless dude.

Last edited:
Adidas NEEDS Kanye alot more than Nike ever did. Period.

How many times did you see Kanye wearing Adidas before they paid him to?

Last edited:
yeezy supply dropped
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom