ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for those that have the PP in hand is it actually genuine leather or is it like pleather or synthetic? I just watched franchise kicks review on them and he tore them apart. Dude saying the leather is straight garbage.
Best leather on earth 

Question how far out does confirmed app let you? I see they have a release in orlando but im in Tampa.... thats about an hour away

No way CPs are more comfortable then boost, heck Chucks are just as comfortable as CPs.

You think chucks are as comfortable as commons and you wanna say MY feet are deformed? Lol okay.

I wore chucks or vans old school every single day of freshman year college and my feet will never forget the mistreatment I gave them. Boost was a godsend, but in the end they're too soft. I'd rather walk around all day in achilles bc they have the right amount of support and the leather contours to my feet.

Bro I'm in Orlando and I still have to drive 15 minutes to get in the zone
laugh.gif
Facts... doesn't it take less time than that

You think chucks are as comfortable as commons and you wanna say MY feet are deformed? Lol okay.

I wore chucks or vans old school every single day of freshman year college and my feet will never forget the mistreatment I gave them. Boost was a godsend, but in the end they're too soft. I'd rather walk around all day in achilles bc they have the right amount of support and the leather contours to my feet.
the CDG chucks are super comfy though, they have like a memory foam type insole

i assume adidas is announcing today then if all these stores are confirming the zebras this morning.

Full Grain

Top Grain

Corrected-grain

Split Grain

Buckskin

Nubuck

Patent leather

Fish Leather

Fish leather is popular for its motifs and its pigmentation. Mainly used for making shoes and bags, the fish skin is tanned like other animal skins.[4] The species used include salmon, perch, sturgeon, etc.

Bootleg leather

Durablend leather aka cheap *** mother ******* shiny leather they use with Furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom