ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed Champs has v2 on it's calendar for the 24th but a different product ID (CP 62417) than the original Zebras (CP 9654) ... thinking we might have two versions released like the PBs with some slight differences. 
This **** be nuts 

Fam learnt to screenshot, did you take that pic with a potato ? 

This **** be nuts 

Fam learnt to screenshot, did you take that pic with a potato ? 
roll.gif
people still do this in 2017

Just noticed Champs has v2 on it's calendar for the 24th but a different product ID (CP 62417) than the original Zebras (CP 9654) ... thinking we might have two versions released like the PBs with some slight differences. 

View media item 2464613

my homie who works at FTL mentioned 2 diff yeezys in the system the other day, and I just shrugged it off.

I wonder [emoji]129300[/emoji]

On reddit some people are speculating that they may have changed the sole, to be white and not pis stained 

SpeculationSzn 

On reddit some people are speculating that they may have changed the sole, to be white and not pis stained 

SpeculationSzn 

Are the soles on zebras any yellower than on Creams ... it's mostly the overlap in the back for creams.

Regardless if the soles are a different color, no one will opt for the more expensive "OG" pair because of a yellow sole

Look at the OG NMD, there was a different ankle collar on the rerelease (Had less grey in it) no one cared at all

Last edited:
Regardless if the soles are a different color, no one will opt for the more expensive "OG" pair because of a yellow sole

Look at the OG NMD, there was a different ankle collar on the rerelease (Had less grey in it) no one cared at all
LOL yeah that would...

Hypebeast : "I got them on the first limited drop."

If these Zebras are significant enough in difference and the OG Zebs go back up in price. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom