ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw someone say they got a call from Kicks USA in Paterson yesterday. No other calls from the other NJ locations right?

I am in Charlotte, NC and trying to get the Zebra Yeezys.  What would be my best option for getting my first pair of Yeezy's.  I am 0 for every pair so far.
Hibbett Eastway

Hibbett Monroe, NC

Jimmy Jazz @ Northlake

but if you're new to this, i wouldnt waste time nor gas cause you're not going to win

I think it's because of the Shoe Palace presence and the fact that its their home turf. Footlocker Inc probably isn't focused on the Bay too much. There's too many other metros to expand upon.
Not sure if that's the case but SP is notorious for rigging in-store raffles so I would trade SP for more Yeezy allocated footstores every time. Only legit SP raffles (other than a store here and there) are when they're doing live raffles. 

Also, SP might be on their own turf here but it's not like the East Coast doesn't have their own regional stores. Jimmy Jazz, Ruvilla, Kicks USA, DTLR, YCMC, etc. 

Last edited:
Is there a certain time to get on the site to "wait in line"?  I always try the Adidas site and never get through

Hibbett Eastway
Hibbett Monroe, NC
Jimmy Jazz @ Northlake

but if you're new to this, i wouldnt waste time nor gas cause you're not going to win

Yup the guy that use to work at eastway hibbetts was a kappa he use to back to every kappa in Charlotte he got fired recently. The manager there is still sketchy so I wouldn't waste my time there. Social status is also doing a instore live raffle but you must sign up today and tomorrow.

As for Monroe they "seem" the most fair based on the location of the mall but im not banking on winning anywhere in Charlotte I've got a 10M FTL head start and trying another city

itll prolly be that virtual walking guy that never moves -__-
C-lQb3GUAAEERSa.jpg

You mean like this? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:

Hibbett Eastway
Hibbett Monroe, NC
Jimmy Jazz @ Northlake

Yup the guy that use to work at eastway hibbetts was a kappa he use to back to every kappa in Charlotte he got fired recently. The manager there is still sketchy so I wouldn't waste my time there. Social status is also doing a instore live raffle but you must sign up today and tomorrow.

As for Monroe they "seem" the most fair based on the location of the mall but im not banking on winning anywhere in Charlotte I've got a 10M FTL head start and trying another city
Forgot about social status.  Believe it or not, thats probably your best, most fair chance of winning since its a live raffle

Nice Kicks tweeted no longer live raffle due to adidas policy change...Social status is still doing live raffle...weird.

Nice Kicks tweeted no longer live raffle due to adidas policy change...Social status is still doing live raffle...weird.

just another way to backdoor.... since a whole lotta bay area consignment shops already got a lot of pairs "early"

Not sure if that's the case but SP is notorious for rigging in-store raffles so I would trade SP for more Yeezy allocated footstores every time. Only legit SP raffles (other than a store here and there) are when they're doing live raffles. 

Also, SP might be on their own turf here but it's not like the East Coast doesn't have their own regional stores. Jimmy Jazz, Ruvilla, Kicks USA, DTLR, YCMC, etc. 
Yeah but NY and LA are 2 or largest media and fashion markets in the world. They get special focus. Can't compare the Bay to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom