ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiekhs aint even hit me with the L email...

Southland, Sun Valley and Serra SP raffles are a wrap...
Sun Valley already called?  Last time I won on creams from them and they called Friday afternoon.  :frown:  

Sometime's they take 2 days to call, still hoping for the best.

Does anyone still get payment loop + charges from Adidas?

Ever since using SMscript, I get shoes in cart but I can never ever check out. It's like my address or cards are blocked or something. well  i've been getting every yeezys on adidas until black friday v2 release and since then i havent even tried adc online anymore.

Is anyone having the same trouble? thinking if i should even try attempting this sat..

Last edited:
You've been flagged
it's been almost a year since i've hit... how long is the flag? permanently ?

anyways to resolve this? are you certain?

and what's flag exactly? my card or addresses? 

Last edited:

Does anyone still get payment loop + charges from Adidas?

Ever since using SMscript, I get shoes in cart but I can never ever check out. It's like my address or cards are blocked or something. well  i've been getting every yeezys on adidas until black friday v2 release and since then i havent even tried adc online anymore.

Is anyone having the same trouble? thinking if i should even try attempting this sat..
i had the payment loop issue past two releases, i think it had to do with the splash party script i had.

Last edited:

i had the payment loop issue past two releases, i think it had to do with the splash party script i had.
are you still getting them? I've stop trying not only on yeezys but everything else. Whenever limited ultraboosts or nmd's drop or something that is limited or in high demand, I will always get the payment loop and charges... But whenever i buy regular stuff like socks or what not.. my stuff goes through -_-
Maybe a new ip and some new cards. Maybe too late to get new cards.
Get a new PayPal account?
for sure it has to be my payment methods. I was in New york staying at a Hyatt hotel and I was still getting denied payment on the OG nmd's...

I might try and make a new account but idk... i feel like my macbook pro it self is flagged..?? maybe
Timeframe depends on when the last time you attempted an order that was denied.
i havent tried copping anything on adidas since black friday v2 release or nmd restocks or OG nmds...

Ima forsure try this weekend. Few days ago i bought those all green nmd that was sitting on adc and it went through..

crossing fingers it'll go through with Zebras..

Last edited:
Sun Valley already called?  Last time I won on creams from them and they called Friday afternoon.  :frown:  

Did Sun Valley SP hold a raffle? I all went in there on Wed and Asian dude said they weren't getting them and were not holding a raffle...smh said whatever and didn't even bother

Did Sun Valley SP hold a raffle? I all went in there on Wed and Asian dude said they weren't getting them and were not holding a raffle...smh said whatever and didn't even bother
Lol that fool played you, I know the manager and he signed me up for the raffle and wished me luck ( Since I hit on them for Royal's, Bred 1's, and Cream Yeezy's ).  This was Yesterday (Wednesday) also.  Next time go talk to tall slender bald dude, he's legit and he's the one who pulls the raffle tickets.  Sun Valley SP is legit, they might backdoor a few, but for the most part I've never had issues with that SP

Lol that fool played you, I know the manager and he signed me up for the raffle and wished me luck ( Since I hit on them for Royal's, Bred 1's, and Cream Yeezy's ).  This was Yesterday (Wednesday) also.  Next time go talk to tall slender bald dude, he's legit and he's the one who pulls the raffle tickets.  Sun Valley SP is legit, they might backdoor a few, but for the most part I've never had issues with that SP

Lol figured. Thanks for the info for next time

Lol figured. Thanks for the info for next time
Yeah or that asian dude was new and didn't know they were getting them lmfao.  The manager there though holds the raffle's and he actually seems to have integrity in his store and wants to be known as legit, that's the only reason I support them, plus the fact I hit on them for Cream Yeezy's.

Yeah or that asian dude was new and didn't know they were getting them lmfao.  The manager there though holds the raffle's and he actually seems to have integrity in his store and wants to be known as legit, that's the only reason I support them, plus the fact I hit on them for Cream Yeezy's.

I think I have seen that tall bald guy before on another occasion. I'll definitely only go to him next time. Hope you hit again this weekend over there [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Just caught up to the thread.. Not so many raffle winners for a Thursday, I guess a lot of stores are calling tomorrow. That, plus FootApps tomorrow, the thread bout to be booooomin. 

They called all the winners today according to the girl who took my raffle ticket on Tuesday.

Sun Valley already called?  Last time I won on creams from them and they called Friday afternoon.  
frown.gif

Was it the asian dude with the man bun? 

They don't give L emails though?Has any Bay Area member hit Zebras with Undefeated SF so far? Never thought they would send the W emails on a Friday but just maybe....
i got my cream email friday at 3pm. my choco 750s email came on a friday as well

Last edited:
i got my cream email friday at 3pm. my choco 750s email came on a friday as well
My bad. I misread my choco 750s email from 10/14/16. It was Friday at 5:07 pm. Undefeated SF is Friday. Not Thursday. What time was your Bred 350s email from Undefeated SF?

Anyways, I hope 1/3 out of Undefeated SF, BAIT SF and Bows & Arrow blesses me. Didn't have time for NiceKicks SF today so unless someone leaks they got a crazy huge allocation, I'm passing tomorrow.

Darkside SF is silent so far. Delayed shipment or raffle starting tomorrow? What's your take?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom