ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size ? with the quick shipping 
pimp.gif

No, but I have a life, I have better things to do than lose sleep all night on a Friday when I got plans on Saturday afternoon.  I'd rather not be a zombie walking around during my plans feeling like **** just because I stayed up all night for a chance to cop a shoe.  STUPID and I like to be SMART
We all have lives and priorities.. just the matter of how bad you really want them .. in your case hold this cavaLiers

I got a good amount of sleep. I don't literally stay up. I set alarms 5 min before the hour from like 3-7. If nothing changes I just go back to bed. Simple as that.

So I see I missed YS.. I knew I should have stayed up. Folks in here was saying it wouldn't be an overnight drop, I figured it was gonna be. Oh well. ADC or bust now. 

Just picked up my Fnl pair quick in and out would of been quicker i was standing in line outside store at 10 of 8 heard gate open nobody moved though. About 5 minutes later I'm like what are they doing in there why open gate amd not let people in. People at front of line like oh you got tickets go in man. People already camping for unclaimed pairs. Someone called while i was checking out asking about pairs.

The heel and sole still yellow
View media item 2474427

We all have lives and priorities.. just the matter of how bad you really want them .. in your case hold this cavaLiers
Actually mr 0 for 11, I already won a raffle, I'm just trying to get a second pair to put on ice.  So technically I didn't take an L, I just know my chances on ADC are slim to none compared to YS.  Again I like my sleep and prefer sleeping for a few hours over staying up and waiting for a random *** drop time from a deadass WEST COAST website.

Actually mr 0 for 11, I already won a raffle, I'm just trying to get a second pair to put on ice.  So technically I didn't take an L, I just know my chances on ADC are slim to none compared to YS.  Again I like my sleep and prefer sleeping for a few hours over staying up and waiting for a random *** drop time from a deadass WEST COAST website.

he stayed up and cooked tho :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom