ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got through splash on mobile and it wouldn't let me add anything but an 8.5 to my cart. Checked out and received confirmation smh. Gonna be hell trying to trade for an 11.5

It's kind of disgusting when people cop 3+ pairs off ADC and I can't get through one.  You guys kill it for other people sometimes by just consistently going back and copping more pairs
You would do the same thing.  Now sit there quietly and watch the splash like the rest of us.

everyone eating, I can't even get past splash

such garbage
This is me, every drop, i dont even know what after splash looks  like 
nerd.gif

stupid adc banned me while using multiple windows lol. careful guys
[h1]UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE UNABLE TO GIVE YOU ACCESS TO OUR SITE AT THIS TIME.[/h1]
A security issue was automatically identified, when you tried to access the website.

During high-traffic product releases we have extra security in During high-traffic product releases we have extra security in place to prevent bots entering our site. We do this to protect customers and to give everyone a fair chance of getting the sneakers. Something in your setup must have triggered our security system, so we cannot allow you onto the site.During high-traffic product releases we have extra security in place to prevent bots entering our site. We do this to protect customers and to give everyone a fair chance of getting the sneakers. Something in your setup must have triggered our security system, so we cannot allow you onto the site.place to prevent bots entering our site. We do this to protect customers and to give everyone a fair chance of getting the sneakers. Something in your setup must have triggered our security system, so we cannot allow you onto the site.During high-traffic product releases we have extra security in place to prevent bots entering our site. We do this to protect customers and to give everyone a fair chance of getting the sneakers. Something in your setup must have triggered our security system, so we cannot allow you onto the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom