ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
last 5 pears on adc 
nerd.gif

Maybe it's because Jordan is releasing 200-300,000
eyes.gif
Yeah Jordan Brand is really giving Adidas a stimulus package by taking any/all hype out of GR retros and making them non-aspiration/outlet store products. Meanwhile, Yeezys have pretty much taken the throne, in terms of hyped releases. Part of me thinks it's cool that GR retros have become a commoner shoe and those people who used to wear those weird, non-retro shoes (like Flight 45s, etc.) can finally afford actual retros that have gone on sale as the barriers for entry have gone down (unlike Yeezys).
Jordan Vs Yeezy argument in this thread will never stop.

Anybody out at the Santa Monica Adidas picking up a pair? How does the line look?

Did you stay on the product page after it was "SOLD OUT" for the carted pears?

@707SneakerHead, maybe you do have a chance
laugh.gif

Yes, and I'm checking stock checker and it still has "1" size 9 left.  I've got like 50/50 hope it will and won't work.  It keeps asking me to re-verify captcha lmfao.  If I don't hit I'll take the L with happiness that I even made it past splash this time.

Ended up with 9 pairs off of ADC for friends and myself. 

All in all a good day. 

Hoping to have info on the dark greens soon.  

Jordan Vs Yeezy argument in this thread will never stop.
It's not an argument if I only stated facts, bro. Jordans outsell Yeezys by literally millions of pairs but Nike/JB oversaturated the market and GR retros are having trouble selling at full retail (and in turn have killed hype). Like I said GR retros have become a commoner's shoe but Yeezys are still hypebeast/social media fodder, even with Yeezy resell prices dropping.

i never got a email confirm from adc. anyway to just check a order with a email. i got a charge and i used a aco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom