ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold my 8.5 yo a friend of mine for 350. I try to help out friends who actually wanna wear. Although I do kinda regret selling another friend coppers for retail :/

Sold my 8.5 yo a friend of mine for 350. I try to help out friends who actually wanna wear. Although I do kinda regret selling another friend coppers for retail :/

It's all good..Always try to hook up friends for retail...Unless they're not really close..I'll charge over retail.

I made them put the shoe on in front of me when I sold the retail oop. I guess it's all love when it's all said and done. He did buy me KBBQ

I made them put the shoe on in front of me when I sold the retail oop. I guess it's all love when it's all said and done. He did buy me KBBQ
Lol if you gotta police ya friends like this...man i dunno 
laugh.gif

No regrets with the oops. Gotta take care of your own.
THIS
Even if you find out they resold the pairs you ooped them?
People i help wouldn't do that

Lol if you gotta police ya friends like this...man i dunno 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Got shipping label created from YS but says delivery next Monday. I know I'm on East Coast but for $20 shipping I would expect a bit faster

Got shipping label created from YS but says delivery next Monday. I know I'm on East Coast but for $20 shipping I would expect a bit faster

I'm out here in the west. It's one of the very few W's we get with YS being in California. Practically 1-2 day shipping that you east coasters are accustomed to getting being near damn every HQ/warehouse. :lol:

Those that are posting shipped emails from ADC should post time of your order too. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom