ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Francisco has been overrun by clowns. Damn shame what has happened to that city
It's the out of towners .. you've heard this before but it's the newbie hipsters from the tech boom ... if you want the old town SF feel you would need to go to the sunset or haight ... everywhere else is not where it used to be.. Oakland is actually more of the SF of old now

Anyone else order from kicksUSA? Wanna know if they're pretty reliable with not over selling or are they known for cancelling orders

SIZE 12.5 in V2 but those don’t exist so I just wear a 12 w/o insole. I do have a pair of breds in 13 that fit too but are slightly loose

I've seen size 12.5 for sale in zebras, I'm a normal 12 but people say get a 13 in zebras because they run a full size small. I was going to get a 12.5 but i wasn't sure if i should go for a half or full size up, any help appreciate

Last edited:
Kanye got the PEs and selling yall the trash pears. Those Zebras look like they got the Beluga skripe... He also had the blk/whites like that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom