ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I have to disagree. I never liked the V1, but when I saw the Beluga V2 I was sold. They are still the best colorway to me regardless of when they released, followed closely by the Zebra. The rest of the V2s I can do without.
To each his own but I don't have much neon orange clothing. I assume you do. Breds  followed by zebras and creams all day. At this point I want a blue accented 350 v2.

Last edited:
This happened to me 3 times on my YS checkouts. (I was only able to cop 2 before OOS) .

That extra step between checkout pages probably costed me the third pair tbh. Knowing this, I'm going to clear cookies/cache the night before and re-enter my autofill info just to be safe.

This was super annoying, and I'm lucky I had my phone right in front of me and the texts came instantly instead of a 6-10 second delay for most text verification methods.

View media item 2476570

Yea I'm glad I went through the process once. I cleared my cart then did it again and yep,3 clicks.

Too bad I was literally a sleep tho [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

1 pair from YS shipped
2 pairs from ADC shipped

All manual by the way

Shipped pretty quick compared to other releases

Last edited:
sucks that Barney's raffle is open for a week though [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Would it be better if we followed Barney's gram for a cryptic clue of which social media channel the raffle is dropping on for an hour (for it to only drop 30 mins early) [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Would it be better if we followed Barney's gram for a cryptic clue of which social media channel the raffle is dropping on for an hour (for it to only drop 30 mins early) [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
They don't care enough to do that :lol:

Does it matter if your FB name is not your real name for the Barneys raffle? I changed my name of FB recently and it won't let me change back for 60 days.
unfortunately, it does matter McLovin.

jk they don't care, the FB is just there for the entry. Your FB name could be Lil Dicky, as long as you entered your real name on the raffle entry. 

Heads UP!

Any Canadians or anybody lucky off to order off Adidas CA - I didn't receive shipping confirmation from Adidas Canada but received MyChoice notification from UPS about a package coming tomorrow. Adidas with the quick ship
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom