ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys remember the guy who put the subway bags on them breds, not around the legs, but in the shoe itself, precious 

So since my girlfriend and i have no pending charges, safe to say its a L from SnS despite them still sending out emails?

And the ones that ate good are still worried about eating more 

they acting all depressed cause they missed sns

stop it 
roll.gif

FIGHT ME

ADC could be shipping for another few days.

I *gasp* called. I have 1 pending order left, with multiple all on the same account. The others just shipped, they really don't care anymore.

Anyway, the rep said they are behind in processing, could be another few business days. I can call back after the holiday, but my order is in good standing.

EDIT: The pending order is in Step 2, waiting to be packed.

Last edited:
ADC could be shipping for another few days.

I *gasp* called. I have 1 pending order left, with multiple all on the same account. The others just shipped, they really don't care anymore.

Anyway, the rep said they are behind in processing, could be another few business days. I can call back after the holiday, but my order is in good standing.

EDIT: The pending order is in Step 2, waiting to be packed.

:nerd:

I just not too long woke up. Y'all know what I meant lol. Well scan receipt and box at local Hoh and used a uv light and everything was good there but yall check these pics out. Dirty inside, sure it can be clean and got some hair in it. I had to ask him if he tried this on in the barber shop.....because there was hair in and on the the bottom the shoe lol

Dirty sock IG barbershop stunt ... imo I won't buy foh

Last edited by a moderator:
I just not too long woke up. Y'all know what I meant lol. Well scan receipt and box at local Hoh and used a uv light and everything was good there but yall check these pics out. Dirty inside, sure it can be clean and got some hair in it. I had to ask him if he tried this on in the barber shop.....because there was hair in and on the the bottom the shoe lol
sick.gif
 Bruh them Full Worn. Ain't no way he got the laces dirty just trying em on

boy u got finessed, if u copped

That's definitely a pair that has been tried on.. Find another pair to buy.

I have worn sneakers that are cleaner than that.

how can they get that dirty from trying on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom