ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bo
I just not too long woke up. Y'all know what I meant lol. Well scan receipt and box at local Hoh and used a uv light and everything was good there but yall check these pics out. Dirty inside, sure it can be clean and got some hair in it. I had to ask him if he tried this on in the barber shop.....because there was hair in and on the the bottom the shoe lol

Last edited by a moderator:
If these don't hit under 500 next week on stockx, im just copping at whatever price.
People are itching to buy at $500 on every FB post I've seen, doubt these dip below that. They will steadily climb, seems like the demand and hype for Zebras still popping which I'm shocked

Has anyone order on ADC get canceled? I have an order i made thats still waiting to be packed and ship since sat.
embarassed.gif
giphy.gif
My last pair is still in "Waiting to be packed" too. 

People are itching to buy at $500 on every FB post I've seen, doubt these dip below that. They will steadily climb, seems like the demand and hype for Zebras still popping which I'm shocked

Why? Outside of maybe the Beluga's, these are the most wanted colorway.

I just not too long woke up. Y'all know what I meant lol. Well scan receipt and box at local Hoh and used a uv light and everything was good there but yall check these pics out. Dirty inside, sure it can be clean and got some hair in it. I had to ask him if he tried this on in the barber shop.....because there was hair in and on the the bottom the shoe lol
Pube-bras. Homie had some bird doing stunts in them instead of stuntin in them :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? Outside of maybe the Beluga's, these are the most wanted colorway.
True, but me personally I like solid colors as they are easier to rock. Creams to me are the most ideal but the earths/tans will be my number 1. 
I wear a size 12 and its looking bleek. Barneys is my last hope because I REFUSE to spend resell.
That size 12 seems to be the hardest to find. Of all the post I see barely any 12s and a friend had his 12 sell at FC in a day for 1k 
ohwell.gif

View media item 2479231View media item 2479238View media item 2479239

lmao look at the inside laces. that **** is gross as hell. This is not even VNDS. I would consider this worn.

True, but me personally I like solid colors as they are easier to rock. Creams to me are the most ideal but the earths/tans will be my number 1. 

That size 12 seems to be the hardest to find. Of all the post I see barely any 12s and a friend had his 12 sell at FC in a day for 1k :\

Hmm. Do I really need this 12. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom