ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol didn't know you get a discount if seller flakes.
[h2]What happens if a Seller breaks the rules?[/h2]
If you break the rules, there will be consequences. For example, if you (1) sell and ship us a used pair of sneakers, (2) sell and ship...

stockxlogo-1487884790.png

Written by Russ  
Updated over a week ago

If you break the rules, there will be consequences. 

For example, if you (1) sell and ship us a used pair of sneakers, (2) sell and ship us sneakers that aren’t authentic (fakes) or don’t exactly match the shoes that were described on StockX in any way (like send us different sneakers or a different size or an empty box, etc.), or (3) fail to ship the sneakers you sold to us within 2 business days (flake), we will charge you a service fee equal to 15% of the transaction price. You may also be charged additional amounts, as determined in StockX’s discretion, including the cost of a replacement, coupons and gift certificates provided to the buyer, reprinting fees incurred by StockX, rerouting charges imposed by carriers, and refunds to the buyer. 

StockX has no obligation to return items that do not conform to the description (including, without limitation, that the item is not new and unworn, is not the correct identified size, or does not include the original box), or are counterfeit (in which case, StockX may turn those items over to the proper authorities) at your cost. You agreed to this when you set up your account. You don’t want us to do that. So, don’t break the rules.

[h2]What happens if a Seller breaks the rules?[/h2]
If you break the rules, there will be consequences. For example, if you (1) sell and ship us a used pair of sneakers, (2) sell and ship...

stockxlogo-1487884790.png

Written by Russ  
Updated over a week ago

If you break the rules, there will be consequences. 

For example, if you (1) sell and ship us a used pair of sneakers, (2) sell and ship us sneakers that aren’t authentic (fakes) or don’t exactly match the shoes that were described on StockX in any way (like send us different sneakers or a different size or an empty box, etc.), or (3) fail to ship the sneakers you sold to us within 2 business days (flake), we will charge you a service fee equal to 15% of the transaction price. You may also be charged additional amounts, as determined in StockX’s discretion, including the cost of a replacement, coupons and gift certificates provided to the buyer, reprinting fees incurred by StockX, rerouting charges imposed by carriers, and refunds to the buyer. 

StockX has no obligation to return items that do not conform to the description (including, without limitation, that the item is not new and unworn, is not the correct identified size, or does not include the original box), or are counterfeit (in which case, StockX may turn those items over to the proper authorities) at your cost. You agreed to this when you set up your account. You don’t want us to do that. So, don’t break the rules.
the last part is wild so if they send you the wrong size by accident they can just keep your ish
roll.gif

the last part is wild so if they send you the wrong size by accident they can just keep your ish
roll.gif
I think it's a threat. I've been buying and selling through stockX quite a bit the last few months and sent in a pair that ended up having a small blemish. They didnt charge me and sent it back to me free of charge. It was a pair of Jordans, which literally almost every pair has some sort of issue, but I guess a buyer may take exception. Nonetheless, I think its worded harsh, but unless you're a newbie they'll do you right.

I'll take an oop, Griz. and no I don't mean a funny pic related what what I'm asking.  

2/4 arrived today. Other two will tomorrow.

So far just one cancelled from ADC.

2/2 YS pairs will get here on Monday.

Last edited:
Just picked up my SVD pair. Fortunate enough to get 3 pairs this drop, 1 for me, 1 for my bro, and 1 for da bae 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom