ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.....idk if this counts as a yeezy so not exactly sure if it belong but Im still gonna share my latest pu I got in today. These things are beautiful and the craftsmanship is 2nd to none. Was very excited these became available to me.
smokin.gif

how is the comfort?

just curious because i have a pair of henders and they are no where near a comfortable shoe

So.....idk if this counts as a yeezy so not exactly sure if it belong but Im still gonna share my latest pu I got in today. These things are beautiful and the craftsmanship is 2nd to none. Was very excited these became available to me.
smokin.gif

Good pick up bro ... for good i mean super expensive lol 

how is the comfort?

just curious because i have a pair of henders and they are no where near a comfortable shoe

Ive only tried them on and walked around the crib a little bit. I dont see them being a super comfortable shoe really. I dont own any henders so hard to compare but guessing will be about the same. Have that hard sole. I might throw some different insoles in to see how that helps.

Good pick up bro ... for good i mean super expensive lol 

Got a good price. Well I mean still spent a good amount but got over 50% off of retail price so not too too crazy. Im a sucker for tan leather sneakers :lol: also to see the work that went into crafting them is very cool. Gives a different kind of appreciation.

Got a good price. Well I mean still spent a good amount but got over 50% off of retail price so not too too crazy. Im a sucker for tan leather sneakers
laugh.gif
also to see the work that went into crafting them is very cool. Gives a different kind of appreciation.
Yeah that's hell of a price bro . GOOD really good 

Also didn't saw anything on ftl calendar :S 

Anyone else still waiting for Adidas to ship? Still stuck on "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" smh

Anyone else still waiting for Adidas to ship? Still stuck on "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" smh

I think others are in the same boat and called and said they were behind. ill go out on a limb and say by Monday morning if you don't have a tracking then you might be screwed

Caved like a dumbass. Moved my extra cream and grabbed a zebra off goat. 100 price difference between the two

Last edited:
Ya'll can bet that if that Frozen Yellow pair is more limited than the first Zebra release, then this place will be flooded with fools saying those are the BEST colorway V2's...

them joints is trash though... i dont care how limited they are or how much resale value will be they are trash and i will pass.... and if those green pairs released originally instead of the restock of the zebras i would of passed also... i like the simple and flashy colorways that are versatile and can wear with a lot of outfits like creams, breds and zebras but i wish i did have some belugas in my collection... if anything i hope they restock those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom