ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably more 700's...YM been pushing those since the pre-order...

Then maybe YM don't even know...Wouldn't put it past them to throw something vague out there then bring it out later when something does release...Talking about we told you something was coming and stuff...

YM hinting that the oct release will be limited saying "for the lucky ones"

yea that is true......
You can kind of say that with all yeezy releases.
Whatever releases, I hope foot apps get.

I was really looking forward to belugas 2.0s next month. If greens drop instead I'll be ok with it

Greylugas getting delayed hurts my heart. Now my next shoe cop is in the hands of whatever Kanye puts out because I have a pair of the next yeezy release guaranteed thanks to SNS fiasco.

Please be something that I'd like to wear

I wonder if ADC is beefing up production on the Beluga 2.0 and that's why the release date was "pushed back"

Or YM could've just gotten the date wrong

I'm gonna go with YM being wrong.
The manifests probably have something releasing in October and he just went along with it being belugas 2.0.........like the greens/zebras in june

With the increase in production on v2s talk, it's kind of weird to me that they didn't make more zebras.
Wouldn't be surprised if the high creams stock was a one time thing cause they're all white

Sources otherwise I call BS

That would trump creams and creams just about everyone got multiples
The source was a rep maker that had "inside sources" at the real factory and said ADC placed an order for both factories at around 100k each so 200k total

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom