ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly though keep trying i got sold out and copped a large they are going in waves or people are canceling their orders

was able to cook a blk XL but idk about this fit. Altleast the capcha improved! no mountains this go round lol

Carts are getting released after the 10 minute hold

That's a fact they are releasing carts. maybe some would be resellers are getting scared or just some people realized WTF they trying to sell me 120 track pants

honestly i'm having that moment now :lol:

was able to cook a blk XL but idk about this fit. Altleast the capcha improved! no mountains this go round lol

what size do y'all wear i'm like 255 6'4 and wear a large in Adidas track pants and XL would be hammer pants on me and i lift

my waist size is 36 in jeans

what size do y'all wear i'm like 255 6'4 and wear a large in Adidas track pants and XL would be hammer pants on me and i lift

my waist size is 36 in jeans
I got a XL and I'm 6'4 240 with same waist size.

Got the same size in Adidas Tiro 17 pants and they fit perfect

i have a black size medium and maroon size XL. willing to oop to someone. retail plus tax/shipping/fees

I got a XL and I'm 6'4 240 with same waist size.

Got the same size in Adidas Tiro 17 pants and they fit perfect

crazy my legs are small i guess

gotta double my leg days B

Then again i play bball and defensive end (younger years) my body shape all messed up B. Also these look like they run type baggy already

thanks to @pissdrunxdunks for trying the assist. the cart timer ran out while i was giving him payment info. i was able to cart a large red track pants and checkout 2 min ago so keep trying if you haven't got through yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom