ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah this is kind of a given already considering first drop of zebras was only adidas and yeezy supply
First drop zebras was 4300 EU 4300 US

Second drop was EU 30k US 30k

Now stockX Zebras are no less than USD 520 each, consider the release price is USD 220

I know there's no password.

B3CB7540-64D1-4C87-9C8C-58810B1D791E.gif

This will be my first time trying to cop on YS so I’m prett sure I won’t be successfull but am gonna stay up and try for “practice” for the Belugas. Just to kinda make sure I have it someout down, the password page will show up for about 15 minutes before I goes live to the public? But we can’t hit refresh too often or can get banned? Is that right?

And also I know people have mentioned f5 but isn’t that the same as refreshing? Aorry for all the questions, I assure you I have done as much of my own research as I can

Reactions: PJS
Think YS will be available for worldwide shipping on the semi frozen? or will they restrict it to only usa again

This will be my first time trying to cop on YS so I’m prett sure I won’t be successfull but am gonna stay up and try for “practice” for the Belugas. Just to kinda make sure I have it someout down, the password page will show up for about 15 minutes before I goes live to the public? But we can’t hit refresh too often or can get banned? Is that right?

Refresh any page in moderation bro...that goes for any site. Everyone has a firewall with DDoS detection.

Thank you. Is it always 15 min of the password page or is it random?

Bro Yeezy supply is 100% random on everything. The pattern is so random. You truly have to monitor all night. There's no shortcut with them. One thing that you can count on is that it will drop in the AM hours. This should answer all of your questions.

Thank you. Is it always 15 min of the password page or is it random?
its not always 15 mins. sometimes it's 5 mins, sometimes 10, it was like 2 minutes once or twice. its also been over an hour a lot of times, but thats usually only when they add clothing to the site. just gotta occasionally check to see if its back up, because sometimes if you constantly refresh you'll get temporarily banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom